Girlfalldown

Byron Boogie/NCFF ROLL CALL!

Hey, as long as there's a pool, it's all cool. Are they installing the pool at Byron before the boogie? I heard a rumor that was coming along with the showers. :D

I heard it was just a naked slip 'n slide ;)

Actually everyone's just been peeing in the pond hoping it would come back. Don't swim in the yellow lake!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

coming:
alanab
ASteele
Anvil
ballsack
brianfry713
CCQ
Chaoskitty
chopchop
CieloDiosa
Clownburner
Cocheese
Cornholio!
Damion
Deuce
D22369
Elisha
Evelyn
Feeblemind
FIREFLYR
Frenchy
fueler
Giakrembs
Girlfalldown
JankyBob
gjhdiver
gravitygirl
jdobleman
Jsaxton
jtiflyer
kelpdiver
Leah
livendive
mathias
Mcneill79
mfrese
monkycndo
nuntiux
NWFlyer
photofly
plaything
Rookie120
Rosebud
SeaKev
Sebazz1
Shawndiver
skybytch (and some swooper guy)
Skydivexxl with da beer!
Smilie
tallguy
Thanatos340
vdschoor

Breathing hard:
Amazon
CSpenceFLY
genoyamamoto
lummy
Mouth
skyesspot
(ssshhhh.... I have a month to work on her ;)

Almost sure:
skydivenflorida
Kaerock

Just keeping the list alive!

--------------

Actually everyone's just been peeing in the pond hoping it would come back. Don't swim in the yellow lake!

Reminds me of being told not to play with the yellow snow as a kid :S

I was always taught not to eat the yellow snow. No one said anything about not playing with it. Maybe that's why I didn't have any friends in the wintertime. :|

Will there be snow at Byron, too?

Who will make the brownies??? ;):P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

We really need YOUR brownies babe!! There are no substitutes..

Just make sure I don't O-D on them again :P

Hey Iwan, I can make brownies! (But you have to tell me if they need a speacial ingredieant!)

Fear not death. Fear instead the unlived life.

Who will make the brownies??? ;):P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

We really need YOUR brownies babe!! There are no substitutes..

Just make sure I don't O-D on them again :P

Hey Iwan, I can make brownies! (But you have to tell me if they need a speacial ingredieant!)

Um.. no special ingredients for me..

Ask Lovelife22 or Geno what happens with the combination of special brownies and Iwan.. :S

Ask Lovelife22 or Geno what happens with the combination of special brownies and Iwan.. :S

Note to self. Bring special ingredients. >:(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Note to self. Bring special ingredients. >:(

He he.. you think it's funny now.. it's not pretty..

It's ok, I don't need that stuff to have fun, just gimme a beer ;)

I really don't know what you're talking about, Iwan. My "special ingredient" in brownies is vanilla extract. It makes them taste oh-so-much better. Though I suppose you *could* get intoxicated on vanilla extract, it would probably take quite a bit and there are certainly cheaper ways to get your buzz on...

I can't imagine what other "special ingreidents" you had in mind! :)

Note to self: visit British Columbia prior to Byron Boogie. >:(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Just make normal brownies (unless you want Iwan to puke all over your car).

"Mmmm..these brownies are great. Can I have another? numnumnum How bout one more... mmm yummy. What? Oh ok, I won't hog all the brownies. I don't understand why you're so upset. I've only had three or four!"

--------------

I really don't know what you're talking about, Iwan. My "special ingredient" in brownies is vanilla extract. It makes them taste oh-so-much better. Though I suppose you *could* get intoxicated on vanilla extract, it would probably take quite a bit and there are certainly cheaper ways to get your buzz on...

I can't imagine what other "special ingreidents" you had in mind! :)

Note to self: visit British Columbia prior to Byron Boogie. >:(

Have you ever looked at the alcohol content in vanilla extract? It doesn't take as much as you think.

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Clever packaging to have the munchies and the cure all in one neat little bundle. :D

Have you ever looked at the alcohol content in vanilla extract? It doesn't take as much as you think.

Spoken like someone who raided his mother's baking cabinet back in high school! :)

Actually working in the fire department my exposure to the ingestion of vanilla to get a buzz was encountered on a call. After asking a very intoxicated individual why he drank vanilla extract he said it had a high alcohol content and security watched the alcohol isle, not the baking isle so it was easy to steal.

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Actually working in the fire department my exposure to the ingestion of vanilla to get a buzz was encountered on a call. After asking a very intoxicated individual why he drank vanilla extract he said it had a high alcohol content and security watched the alcohol isle, not the baking isle so it was easy to steal.

Wow, so not all criminals are as dumb as they look!

To get the thread back on track, I'm looking forward to Jess' brownies at Byron!

Okay, back to NCFF topic. How many folks do you think will show up besides us DZ.com folks? someone take a stab or should we start a pool?

Nah.. let's just start getting excited and thinking about bringing our good moods, ready to party, have a good time and hang out with our friends at the boogie..

We'll see what happens.. that way we don't have to get bent out of shape when someone that said they were coming doesn't show up B|

Party on.. 23 days and counting..

Nah.. let's just start getting excited and thinking about bringing our good moods, ready to party, have a good time and hang out with our friends at the boogie..

[defiant saucy attitude]
Oh, it's already happening! It't on! It's on!
[/defiant saucy attitude]

Back to a serious question....

So where does everyone usually campout during the boogie? I just went to google maps and it looks like south of the hangar between the road and the runway is a lot of space.

So there will be food vendors? I'm thinking Thursday night for me. What is this Carbones that people have mentioned.

As far as I know Carbone will not be there. Where did you get that idea?

WTF is Carbone? I just said people have mentioned it - not necessarily for this boogie though. I think it was with respect to the boogie amenities poll. What are they talking about?