cocheese

Congrats Bridge Day jumpers

Although I am a little ticked that my camara was stolen, I still had a great time. It was great to meet some more DZ.com peps and to see everyone else again.

Been having a little issue with camera's lately huh?;) Congrats on your first TWO jumps. When did you see it last?

To tell you the truth..don't know where the last time was, I am sure the jager had something to do with it. :P

Thanks...was good to catch up with you and chat
F LORIDA!

Hey Les,
Thanks for coming up sweety we had a blast. It was great meeting a bunch of new people and seeing some old familiar faces. (Alana and Justi yall crack me up!)

I got 2 jumps in, both with Jean MissG8tordvr (YEAAAAHHHH) and hit the water both times. What a friggin rush!

Windcatcher I remember seeing you on the platform and in the hotel but I didn't realize it was you. Sorry I didn't introduce myself. Chrissay your such a sweetheart, it was great chatting with you. Also got to see some of my Rodriquez Brothers which is always cool and got to meet some really cool chaps from the UK and Germany.

It was more than expected and I am so looking forward to next year.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Jumpchikk's new sig line came from Sat night at Bridge Day!!!!

"Jager is Evil" Especially that damn 55 gallon jug of Jager you had!
Thanks for the shots Bro.;):PB|

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Note to self: Remember to make it to WV in time for registration or like this year you won't be able to jump. DUMBASS. Is an attack on one's self still a personal attack? Argh.

So I was in Atlantic City for a convention on Thursday and instead of driving over to WV to register and party and jump I flew home because I had already missed 2 days of class and couldn't afford to miss Friday as well. Only to find outFriday at 12:30 pm when I pulled into the university that it was, in fact, fall break.

So then I immediately drove up to WV (it still hadn't dawned on me that I had to be there before 5 when registration shuts down). I get there around 9:30 pm and think, "No worries, you can register in the morning."

Idiot! Everyyone is at the bridge in the morning. That of course dawned on me when I woke up considerably more sober in my car with a bad hangover. I then drove back to SC, almost dropped through a passenger jet on my only jump of the day and then drove the rest of the way home to go throw a blowout bachelor party for my older bro.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

***oh, so you saw me and were too shy huh? I don't remember some faces, but people who I actually talked to at BD I remember .

Yeah I am a really shy and reserved person and would never approach a beautiful woman and actually talk to her.:S:P;)

I'm the one with the platinum blond hair and was wearing tiger stripe camo pants a black Donk & Bones shirt with a phantom skull on the front and a black mirage cap. (See Jumpchikk's pics).

I"ll say hello next time I see you and buy you a drink.:)

Yeah I am a really shy and reserved person and would never approach a beautiful woman and actually talk to her.:S:P;)

That musta been some other PsychoBob that I met, then. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

My guess is about 1.5 seconds prior to the pants ripping :D

Had a good time on my jump. Stayed dry and only took a knee on the landing. High winds/long line keep me from making a second jump since I wanted to stay dry if I could.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com