hexadecimal

Weekend numbers 10/29-10/30

0:4:0

Had an awesome time at the SDA Halloween Boogie. Thanks to Chris (ccowden) for not playing with the big boys on Saturday and organizing some fun jumps for dz.commers. The next time I go to the dz, I'm going to work on my belly flying. :ph34r::)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

0:21:0

21 awesome jumps including a couple incredible hybrid jumps with the Anomaly boys, a couple tracking jumps, and a bunch of freefly jumps.. Another great weekend.

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

Hey Nate!! Tell Dawn I AM a KLEPTO!!! Kim found those "kiss yo self" cigars in my car.

oopsy....

lol....aha...busted....lol.;) Ok, I'll let her know you're a nympho....er.....I mean klepto...lol;)

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

;):4:Yes

Damned if I'm not current again after another 2 year layoff... I gotta quit doing this layoff thing, or I'm gonna run out of friends willing to help me get current!

Made what amounted to 4 coach jumps with the wife of one of my oldest friends... and with her help, improved my belly flying skill set about a thousand percent from what it was on that first jump back. Thanks Cindy!

I owe lots of beer... first jump on my (new to me) rig, first time jumping my own pack jobs, first jump on a jumpsuit with booties (is tracking in circles a bad thing?)... and probably more that I can't think of right now.

I can't believe how sore I was the next day after packing and jumping! I am in lousy shape for skydiving, despite the fact that I've run approx. 15 miles a week for the last 5 months!

Hella good fun though!!!

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

;):6:1

4way skills camp with Christy Frikken (Perris,CA). Amazing how much you learn in 6 jumps with the same people. I am not as sore as I thought..I pack my own rig for all 6...only one who did. What's up with people not packing for themselves?? :S

Owe one..made first touch on no contact drill :|
IF you are going to be Stupid - you better be tough!