SkydiveStMarys

If you had to.........

...Come spend 3 months with me in Iraq and you'll be ready to kill 20 mother fuckers to get a Dominos pizza. ;)

Give me your address and I'll send you one....:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

choose which one? And why?? How many of us eat "fast food" on a regular basis? What is your favorite of that particular place?

Bobbi

Almost always none of the above. Their food is barely edible. You pay too much for what you get. During a lunch rush they aren't fast. My one chain restraunt fast-food experience in the last year was at the truck stop Taco bell outside Eloy. It was late, I was starving, and it beat being hungry or eating a power bar.

I usually dine at nice little local restraunts. For example my favorite carniceria y panaderia makes killer carne asada and barbacoa tacos with tender meat on fresh tasting tortillas. They sell Coco-cola made from cane sugar in half liter glass bottles imported from Mexico. There's often no line during the lunch rush. Tacos are $1 each and Cokes $1.50.

Better, faster, and cheaper than "fast" "food".

:D

SONIC!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! They have they WORST food, health wise!! Sheesh!! Your a closet junk food eater aren't you!!!!;)
You say you don't "like" it, but put it in front of you and you'll woof it down!!

:ph34r:;):$:)

Bobbi

That's funny! :D I'm sorry, What you said, cracked me up!:D I do like the Sonic BLT's and have been known to eat one on occasion. Closet? Hell, I dunno. Maybe, I am. I hate you (NOT) for bringing that to light!:D:D

Chuck

what can i say, i'm addicted to the crack that taco bell puts in the beef. if i could own any franchise restaurant, it would have to be a TB...that way, i could make up my own taste sensations like the bill-it-o. i usually eat there once a week, even though i have a lot of stock in mcdonalds. ah well...

why bother with any of that fast food shit when you can get takeout from everything from Outback Steakhouse to the local Chinese/Thai restaurant?
total wast of money.....

As I said, I 'rarely' eat at Sonic. As for Outback? The last time I was in an Outback, I had a 'gift certificate' and the food was horrible. The steak I had tasted like a garbage truck ran over it. Maybe, it's just the one in my area. [:/]

Chuck

Taco Bell! Represent!

the first time i went to america, i had a taco hell and actually vomited outside B|

I have had several friends who have worked at Toxic Hell: Make some runs for the boarder. The meat they use is labeled as Grade E: But Ediable. Nasty ass shit in other words. If you are in California you need to hit a Del Taco or so I am told.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I refuse to eat fast food! I can't stand that 'processed' crap.

Chuck

Same here, if I want a burger I go to Whole Foods, pick one up and make it myself! DEEEEELICIOUS!
Same goes for pizza and sandwiches.

You got it! There's a little 'country cookin' type cafe, here in town that makes the best burger in the world! That's about the oly place, I'll get a burger. Otherwise, I'm like you... I'll make it myself! ;)

Chuck

I'm a stickler for knowing what I ingest...:D There is nothing wrong with good old fashioned comfort food, but only if you can pronounce the ingredients...

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

I refuse to eat fast food! I can't stand that 'processed' crap.

Chuck

Same here, if I want a burger I go to Whole Foods, pick one up and make it myself! DEEEEELICIOUS!
Same goes for pizza and sandwiches.

You got it! There's a little 'country cookin' type cafe, here in town that makes the best burger in the world! That's about the oly place, I'll get a burger. Otherwise, I'm like you... I'll make it myself! ;)

Chuck

I'm a stickler for knowing what I ingest...:D There is nothing wrong with good old fashioned comfort food, but only if you can pronounce the ingredients...

I am too but, sometimes, I just say 'the heck with it'. :D I thought that Micky-D's and Burger King were the worst????

Chuck

the first time i went to america, i had a taco hell and actually vomited outside

Yes............I'm sure it was a shock from the FINE British cuisine you are used to. :D

Is that why you can go down the street and see Mexican Food, Thai food, Italian food Etc. Etc. but you can't ever find "English Food"?

You would figure that in a country where the people will eat almost anything - there would be - it must really SUCK!

But on another note - there is Arthur Treachers . . . and they have Fish and Chips. . . .:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I despise fast food.

BUT:
When I misbehave and have fast food, my favorites are those tiny cheeseburgers from McD's and 1/4 lb'rs w/cheeze or Whataburger w/jalapenos cheeze, mayo, ...everything and those fries...oh gawd, those fries....and ketchup..oh yum, top it off with a diet coke and I'm good to go...oh and, Sonic fish sammiches...loaded w/ tarter sauce, onions and jalapenos...everthing on that too and tater tots...mmmmmm tater tots w/lots of ketchup - mmmm and their footlong chilidogs with jalapenos onions and mustard and cheeeezee bring on the cheeeze get me a fork and let me rip at it...

oh man...i think I'm hungry.

Fast food sux.

is

I despise fast food.

BUT:
When I misbehave and have fast food, my favorites are those tiny cheeseburgers from McD's and 1/4 lb'rs w/cheeze or Whataburger w/jalapenos cheeze, mayo, ...everything and those fries...oh gawd, those fries....and ketchup..oh yum, top it off with a diet coke and I'm good to go...oh and, Sonic fish sammiches...loaded w/ tarter sauce, onions and jalapenos...everthing on that too and tater tots...mmmmmm tater tots w/lots of ketchup - mmmm and their footlong chilidogs with jalapenos onions and mustard and cheeeezee bring on the cheeeze get me a fork and let me rip at it...

oh man...i think I'm hungry.

Fast food sux.

A couple years ago, I had to go to Detroit. While there, I 'sampled' some White Castle! They're pretty good... different, but pretty good. I had to do it!:o:D

Chuck

and you just HAD to sample the Whitecastle??:D

I've never had one.

Gawd, I'm hungry, my fingers are looky tasty.

That takes 'finger' sandwhiches to a new level!
:D:D I had to find-out wat all the hub-bub was about with White Castle!:D:D

Chuck

Chuck