SkydiveStMarys

If you had to.........

I just ordered a Gyros Platter with extra meeeeeeat and some stuffed grape leaves. It's getting very dangerous for folks walking around my desk...they could lose a limb...

mmmmmmm foooood...

I could eat 10 tiney cheeeeezeburgers.

This food thread is killing me...I'm slowly wasting away....

is

I am too but, sometimes, I just say 'the heck with it'. :D I thought that Micky-D's and Burger King were the worst????

Chuck

I know, the last time I had a "the heck with it" moment was in Krispy Kreme. I only wanted to get coffee...:S
When it comes to burgers Micky-D has probably worse ingredients but they both pack a whollop in the calorie department.
Believeit or not, I didn't eat my first burger until about three month ago. Ground meat used to scare me but I trust Whole Foods!:)

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

I just ordered a Gyros Platter with extra meeeeeeat and some stuffed grape leaves. It's getting very dangerous for folks walking around my desk...they could lose a limb...

mmmmmmm foooood...

I could eat 10 tiney cheeeeezeburgers.

This food thread is killing me...I'm slowly wasting away....

I love Greek food! Lamb and rice, stuffed grape leaves. Top it off with some Baclave! Nummers!;)

Chuck

I am too but, sometimes, I just say 'the heck with it'. :D I thought that Micky-D's and Burger King were the worst????

Chuck

I know, the last time I had a "the heck with it" moment was in Krispy Kreme. I only wanted to get coffee...:S
When it comes to burgers Micky-D has probably worse ingredients but they both pack a whollop in the calorie department.
Believeit or not, I didn't eat my first burger until about three month ago. Ground meat used to scare me but I trust Whole Foods!:)

Butcher ground, sirloin burgers! Yummy. I like a little Paul Prudhomme's Meat Magic, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tamaters... the works!;) When I was a kid, I had a cousin who would 'pick' the fat out of her hamburger! She's have fun with a 'Big-Mac'! About 30-somethin' grams of fat in that puppy![:/]

Chuck

I just ordered a Gyros Platter with extra meeeeeeat and some stuffed grape leaves.

I love Greek food! Lamb and rice, stuffed grape leaves. Top it off with some Baclave! Nummers!;)

you and shari are alright in my book! ;)

my grandmother used to make trays of a flat style spanakopita (spinach, feta, philo/puff pastry) that would last all of a day at our house. :)

I just ordered a Gyros Platter with extra meeeeeeat and some stuffed grape leaves.

you and shari are alright in my book! ;)

my grandmother used to make trays of a flat style spanakopita (spinach, feta, philo/puff pastry) that would last all of a day at our house. :)

Your grandmother, took very good care of you! Grandmothers are cool! They know how to take care of their grandchildren... food!:D
I've always enjoyed trying different foods of other countries. Greek food is some of the best, out there.

Chuck