sid

Hog Flop 2005

Tammie, You did a great job of organizing all of those different jumps on Sunday, tracking dives, raft dives, wingsuit jumps....I am sure everyone would agree that they had a blast. You definitely deserve some mad props for pulling that off....especially with those smart ass skydivers that like to push your buttons. :P;) Wonderful Job!!!
F LORIDA!

Tammie, You did a great job of organizing all of those different jumps on Sunday, tracking dives, raft dives, wingsuit jumps....I am sure everyone would agree that they had a blast. You definitely deserve some mad props for pulling that off....especially with those smart ass skydivers that like to push your buttons. Wonderful Job!!!

Yeah!! Bast*rds!! Like to push my buttons!! >:(

It was ok, I was cool with it. [:/]

Thanks for the great jumps! :P

T;)
Let's have fun! :)

I wanted to let you know that Team Roaming Hogs have gotten over the shock of having the 2005 Hog Flop Championship stripped from their fingers.The rumors of steroid use are unfounded.And I intend a campaign for changes to the rules that allow for a time penalty for an unsuccessful back flip.

Sorry bout your luck man, but if you had stayed in the running, I would not have gotten 3rd place!! hee hee!B|

Thoughts:

-the lights work perfectly fine on my golf cart; why weren't they ON?:|

-hammers work fine for mending bent aluminum wheels. At least good enough to get the cart home.:|

-NOBODY was up later than me on Saturday night. I can PROMISE you that. Gimme the award.B|

-I am not the Hog Flop champion for 2005, but I sure was for 2003!

-Pete the pilot (Spy38w) was one drunk motherfucker Saturday night! Mission accomplised!

-Perry "Chainsaw Trowbridge" was absolutely nuts for jumping with an entire palm full of stitches.

-Thank god for the "hot dog guys".

Chuck

Thoughts:

-the lights work perfectly fine on my golf cart; why weren't they ON?:|

Uh....it was all Doms fault. I swear I have never seen that ditch there before, and I know that place pretty well :P. I sure as hell will never forget it!!! :S

I think that we are all relieved that no one died or was bleeding from the head. You have a mightly resilient car there :P What did the damaged cost??
F LORIDA!

-the lights work perfectly fine on my golf cart; why weren't they ON?

That is why Jeff hid the keys to ours, we know how the locals drive!:S

-NOBODY was up later than me on Saturday night. I can PROMISE you that. Gimme the award.

Chuck, you didn't fake a broken leg to cover for your throbbing head, have to go with originality.:P

-Pete the pilot (Spy38w) was one drunk motherfucker Saturday night! Mission accomplised!

But Pete got up and made a jump after being left for dead on Saturday night
B|

-Thank god for the "hot dog guys".

I have taken them both up now, they are already planning for next year. They ran out of food around 2 on Sunday!

Thanks for coming! Tell Katie if we find Barbie, we will return her. After the cops returned the raft, I went ahead and told them to be on the look out her! Who knows?

Blue Skies, Art

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But Pete got up and made a jump after being left for dead on Saturday night

At least you didn't say,"Pete the pilot got up and flew the first load.:D:D:D
If anyone ever wonders why I am not on the first load on a boogie Sunday,it's not because of a hangover.

one badly-bent wheel which I pounded back into place with a hammer so that it would hold air for the trip home. No biggie; a $60 wheel.

Second that! Glad the damage was minimal. [:/]

Thanks again for coming and bringing the suits. We had a great time. Good flights! Did 260 secs from 16,000 on my S3. Schweet!

Tell Katie, we still have not givin up on Barbie! She looked ready to pull when I lost site of her! ;)

You guys really need to be in Dublin!

Tammie B|

you welcome.....check out Barbie's last flight! I was a memorable occassion! hmmm....

Remembering Jean flipping into the round twice and having to be pushed back out of the middle...hmmm...remembering Jean losing the grip on poor Barbie, causing her to irretrievably float on us...hmm...memories....[:/]

you welcome.....check out Barbie's last flight! I was a memorable occassion! hmmm....

Remembering Jean flipping into the round twice and having to be pushed back out of the middle...hmmm...remembering Jean losing the grip on poor Barbie, causing her to irretrievably float on us...hmm...memories....[:/]

I only flipped once! And I was not the one that lost that doll.
F LORIDA!