sid

Hog Flop 2005

Thanatos and his evil electrical tricks are something to be experienced first hand.

The Electric 8-Ways were brought to everyone courtesy of Chris Spence and the Roaming DZ. I was just the Safety Officer.

Great to see everyone (New Friends and Old Ones). Great Boogie. I will be back.

What a great relaxing, jump my ass off boogie!! Art and the staff at Palatka did a wonderful job this weekend...especially running the hog flop competition. Tons of great people came to jump and hang out! Thanks to all the people that came down from the north to join in the boogie.

Thank you everyone for a great weekend! :)
F LORIDA!

The Electric 8-Ways were brought to everyone courtesy of Chris Spence and the Roaming DZ. I was just the Safety Officer.

First... I'm very jealous that they all got to experience the Electric 8-Way.

Second... What are the privileges of being the Safety Officer? ;)

First... I'm very jealous that they all got to experience the Electric 8-Way.

Second... What are the privileges of being the Safety Officer? ;)

The safety officer decides if and when to unplug the cord.
I guess you'll just have to come to Dublin.;)I promise some electric 8-ways.

Patience isn't one of your strong points is it?! :P
Lesley has got a few pictures.

Lesley can't find her camera and thinks it may be in "the hole".:|

Great vibe and great people at this boogie. I met a lot of very cool people too.

Thank you Art and Skydive Palatka for an unforgetable time. :)

I hope a great time was had by all......and for those of us who showed up Thursday morning and stayed til sunday night.......we lets put it this way, it's 3pm and I'm still in my jammies! I think it's safe to say that the Hog Flop is only going to get bigger!

Alright Eiber.....how about a gallery of the pics!

I wanted to let you know that Team Roaming Hogs have gotten over the shock of having the 2005 Hog Flop Championship stripped from their fingers.The rumors of steroid use are unfounded.And I intend a campaign for changes to the rules that allow for a time penalty for an unsuccessful back flip.

Chris, I am sorry that our judge (a gymnast) ruled against you. The sad part is you tried to buy her off with candy. Also, the piss test results are back and although there were no signs of steroid use, the other things that showed up I will keep to myself:S

Thanks for coming, we will definitely see you in Dublin and try the round robin jumps on Wednesday!
blue skies,

art

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanatos and his evil electrical tricks are something to be experienced first hand.

Great to see everyone (New Friends and Old Ones). Great Boogie. I will be back.

That electric 2 way was pretty impressive. Esp with salt water added to the mix...lmao!!

Getting pulled in against one's will was definitely revenge taken. [:/] Sheesh!! My hands vibrated for an hour!

That was great fun! I enjoyed every moment of it!

Thanks everyone!

Tammie B|
Let's have fun! :)