billvon

4 way pictures from this weekend

Oh wow Bill that first pic my my tummy all butterflies. I swear I've sworn off this sport but seeing pics like that make me all giddy and excited!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

>why? b/c she wasn't ever a golden night ?

"What, are you a Golden Knight? Huh, huh. Hey, Pat, didn't know you had a Golden Knight on your team! Huh, huh. Hey, what do you have to do to get a Golden Knight jumpsuit? Huh, huh."

Amy came up with a comeback for that - "Well, you know what you have to do to get a Golden Knight T-shirt. Imagine what I had to do to get this."

>why? b/c she wasn't ever a golden night ?

"What, are you a Golden Knight? Huh, huh. Hey, Pat, didn't know you had a Golden Knight on your team! Huh, huh. Hey, what do you have to do to get a Golden Knight jumpsuit? Huh, huh."

Amy came up with a comeback for that - "Well, you know what you have to do to get a Golden Knight T-shirt. Imagine what I had to do to get this."

[yoda voice] a rapier wit she has [/yoda voice]

again, nice shots man. who's the jumper in the aerodyne rig? that's a nice looking rig.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Very nice. Looks like some good flyng, too. I wish we could have had some of that blue sky out here in Seattle. I'm glad someone is getting up in the air. [:/]
Oh well, at least part of my weekend numbers are okay. ;)

Well, we had it up north in NorCal as well.B|

Since most of my skydiving stuff except rig was in my backpack that was stolen out of my car, I just jumped in jeans and a t-shirt on Sunday at Byron. I borrowed an Alti from Mad John and some goggles from Manifest. I couldn't believe that even on the sunset load it felt like it was still mid 50's at the coldest at 14K! B|