BillyVance

I'm gonna be a daddy!

I've got two step daughters 14 and 18. I have been the only dad that they have known for the last 10 years. God I love em, but man, talk about drama queens! Does every little tiny thing have to be such an issue? And the boys that come around....they just want to be their friend.............yeah right:S

Dealing with my son is sooo easy!

How do ya like it Johnny?

I've got two step daughters 14 and 18. I have been the only dad that they have known for the last 10 years. God I love em, but man, talk about drama queens! Does every little tiny thing have to be such an issue? And the boys that come around....they just want to be their friend.............yeah right:S

That's easy, when they show up and ring the doorbell, answer it with a crazed look on your face and a 2X4 in your hand! Chances are, they won't come back. :D However, I don't have a solution on how to deal with the backlash from the daughters... :S except "because daddy says so" or "daddy knows best". :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And the boys that come around....they just want to be their friend.............yeah right

Dood...!
I have 'boys' crawing through the bushes and climbing the TREES tryin' to get some........attention that is!;)

I NEVER thought I'd find myself on the BACKSIDE of the shotgun!:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Uh... Billy? You posted the wrong picture again! That's a satellite photo of a hurricane...:P

Too early to tell. It could be a himmicane.

...and nobody caught this? :D:D:D

CONGRATS, Billy!!!! :)

We did Jaye.. we just ignored it! :ph34r:

Congrats Billy!! Lets see thats THREE Skydive Alabama babies recently... should I be scared?? :o:ph34r:

Uh... Billy? You posted the wrong picture again! That's a satellite photo of a hurricane...:P

Too early to tell. It could be a himmicane.

...and nobody caught this? :D:D:D

CONGRATS, Billy!!!! :)

We did Jaye.. we just ignored it! :ph34r:

Congrats Billy!! Lets see thats THREE Skydive Alabama babies recently... should I be scared?? :o:ph34r:

Be scared, be VERY scared! ;) Must be something in the water... 4 of my ex-co-workers are either pregnant or just had a baby themselves! (I've been out of a job since the last week of July)

And yes, it's my first baby, and hopefully, the ONLY one! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

An update:

We're halfway through the pregnancy now. :)

The only weird thing about it was, we were sitting in a movie theater that was showing an open-captioned movie. :S It was noisy in there! I couldn't feel anything at first, so I turned my hearing aid off (ahhh silence is golden) and shut my eyes... then I could concentrate and focus on my hand. Sure enough, there it was! A couple spots where I distinctly felt movement! B|

The week after Thanksgiving we'll find out whether the baby's gonna be from Venus or from Mars... :D

Just had another ultrasound last week. Although it's hard to see in the picture, the baby was sucking its thumb... Oh well, it's never too early to start... :D

By the way, we do find out in a couple of weeks whether it's a girl or boy. :)