Scoop

Incredibly addictive little skydiving game

So simple and i think thats what makes it addictive...

Do not, repeat DO NOT click this link if you do not want to waste a good hour on this silly game!

But at the same time... i landed 0.18 CM from the target B| :$

http://www.spaceplant.com/games/skydiver

This Game is FUCKED I've landed every possible spot in the green and I've gotten no closer than 1.48 I declare sinanagins!!! $^#$*&(&*^ Game I hate this *%^*^*&^ game

***Glory Favors the Bold***

How many attempts did that take? Congrats!

Thanks! I have no idea how many tries it took...! I've been playing practically every day since it was posted. Being unemployed has its benefits! :D

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

How many attempts did that take? Congrats!

Thanks! I have no idea how many tries it took...! I've been playing practically every day since it was posted. Being unemployed has its benefits! :D

_Pm

I'm unemployed too... :D but this has been my game of choice: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/games/blastbilliards.html

It takes a good amount of skill to make it through all ten rounds knocking all the balls in before the bombs blow up. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

heres another one where low pulls gain you more points

http://www.daddelkingz.de/onlinearcade/games/skydiver/skydiver.php

I got 30,630 points through 5 jumps...

However, the length of time it takes to fully open those chutes for a survivable landing is just ridiculous! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

OMG....That is hilarious!!!! :)
I enjoyed it A LOT more than the others. At least it made sense and didn't frustrate the shit out of me! ;)

Thanks! :D
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Wanna' give us the secret? I've landed dead center of the bullseye...and it tells me I'm double digits from the target! >:(

At first I tried the low pulls so that he would "hop" into the target, but I ended up bouncing in as a bloody blob more than landing. So I tried exiting the plane earlier (and further from the target) and pulling higher around the horizon line. Then he kinds of swoops into the center of the target. Other than that, I think it's pure luck. :D

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)