weegegirl

Online Poker

Bodog.com and Pokerroom.com

Overall, I'm up since I started playing. I usually enter sit n go tourneys and come in 1st-3rd most of the time. I only play the $5 or $10 buy-ins though, so I'm not high rollin... that was Vegas baby B|

partypoker.com i am so addicted. Win some you lose some. Hey set up an account i get 50 dollar referal fee and you get a free 50 bucks:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

partypoker.com i am so addicted. Win some you lose some. Hey set up an account i get 50 dollar referal fee and you get a free 50 bucks:)

I've only played for free on partypoker.com. Actually been in a few of those tourneys for the ferarri. I want that car damnit!!

Okay, so I know I am in need of a serious intervention. However, I still want to know who else is addicted to online poker. Where do you play? And have you ever won any significant amount of money on a game or tournament?

**** runs to call hotline ****

i PLAY DAILY ON uLTIMAteBet.com
realy good GUI, some of the others are hard work
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Weege, I'm picturing you with a visor, sunglasses and a cigar right now. Poker face Liz.:D

Her poker face is weak. That's why she needs to play online:P

ha! right! you are too chicken shit to play with us at the dz 1/2 the time. i'll win your money any day boy. :D

Weege, I'm picturing you with a visor, sunglasses and a cigar right now. Poker face Liz.:D

Her poker face is weak. That's why she needs to play online:P

ha! right! you are too chicken shit to play with us at the dz 1/2 the time. i'll win your money any day boy. :D

Hippe, you smoked some bad granola. Let's play this weekend if I make it out. I might be up friday night, but not sat night.

Playing on Party Poker as we speak. I travel a lot for work, so it kills time when I have nothing to do in my hotel room. I usually play the $20 sit and go tourneys. Win some, lose some up a few hundred, down a few hundred. All in all I am pretty even and it is better than staring at the tv in a hotel room all night.

-OK
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

I've been playing on Bravo's online Celebrity Poker Showdown thing. It's free. Lame I know but there isn't any money in my bank account to be losing in a poker game. Fulltilt.com is pretty good too, tournies and free play as well.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

I've been talking with the folks at pokerstars.com about running some private tourney's for Skydive Radio listeners(and dz.commers). They just upgraded my account today so that I can create them :)www.pokerstars.com, download the free software and set up an account. I will post in the bonfire as soon as the first date is set. Probably next Thursday or Friday evening.

-Dave

Skydive Radio

Okay, so I know I am in need of a serious intervention. However, I still want to know who else is addicted to online poker. Where do you play? And have you ever won any significant amount of money on a game or tournament?

I like to play on Partypoker, but so far Ive only ever played on the free tables for pretend money.

And a good job too because I have to be THE worst poker player in the world and if it was real money Id be down about 50 grand by now :)
When I was in spain earlier this year I met a pro player.
He was only about 18. Dropped out of college and basicly was just bumming around the dropzone and renting a house nearby.
He just sat in the hanger on his laptop playing for a while, then spent the rest of the day jumping. We sat and watched him one afternoon, and he played for about 30 minutes, then logged off and said "Well thats $500 dollars wages earned. Thats enough for today" and went and manifested.

Nice life if you are good at the numbers game ;)