PhreeZone

O, we don't give a damn for the whole state of...

... Michigan
The whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan
We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan, we're from Ohio
We're from Ohio...O-H
We're from Ohio...I-O
O, we don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan
The whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan
We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan, we're from Ohio

:)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

O-HOW I HATE - OHIO STATE
>:(

Seriously....i hate you guys....i'll see you guys at the game saturday as we rush the field when we stomp you into the ground....thats right i said

WOLVERINES RISE UP!! B|
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

O------------hio State

O------------how can you be in the top 10 with two losses

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

GO DUCKS!!!
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

HA MAN! I was at that game and let me tell you it wasent as close as the score would have you believe.

However If WSU had any other talent besides #1 they would be good. He is quite impressive
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

However If WSU had any other talent besides #1 they would be good.

The Cougs could sign the 15 top recruits in the nation and I wouldn't call them "good." Of course my Dawgs are having a rather bad year themselves. I've been looking forward to this weekend's Apple Cup, and only this weekend's Apple Cup, since we lost to Air Force in the first weekend of the season. We suck this year, but hopefully not as much as WSU.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

O------------hio State

O------------how can you be in the top 10 with two losses

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

GO DUCKS!!!

Uh....our losses are to the current #2 and #4 teams in the country...:S

Ya and the Ducks one loss this year is to the #1 ranked team in the country:|

The Wolverines are all about tradition, excellence, and class....OSU has tradition, but not much else. :P

But still the greatest rivalry of them all. They've played each other every year since 1918, and they've met in the last game of the year for the last 71 years.....lots of time to build up a thorough hatred of each other. B|

The great Grantland Rice penned this in the 1920s....let me share it with you. See if you notice the resemblence between ancient history and the modern day --

"I remember the stand at Thermopylae
The Greek Guard made one day;
I remember the legions that Caesar used
To shatter the Gallic sway;
And I remember across the years
Two banners that crowned the crest,
When Yale was king of the conquered East,
And Michigan ruled the West.

At night in my humble den I dream
Of the glories that used to be -
Of Hannibal taking the Alpine Trail,
Of Drake on the open sea;
And then I wander the ancient ways
To dream a dream I love the best,
When Yale was king of the conquered East,
And Michigan ruled the West."

And the beat goes on.

GO BLUE !

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

But still the greatest rivalry of them all. They've played each other every year since 1918, and they've met in the last game of the year for the last 71 years.....lots of time to build up a thorough hatred of each other. B|

Talking about rivalries... the biggest one down in the south is the Alabama-Auburn game, called The Iron Bowl. This is the one game that's talked about 365 days a year among the die-hard fans. I don't think there's as much hatred between fans of these schools as the Mich-OSU rivalry. Alabama fans actually hate Tennessee much much more. :P But the Iron Bowl is the one for bragging rights in the state. It's gonna be a good one, actually a better matchup than we've seen in a while. You'll be able to watch it on CBS from anywhere in the nation. ;)

Roll Tide!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

But still the greatest rivalry of them all. They've played each other every year since 1918, and they've met in the last game of the year for the last 71 years.....lots of time to build up a thorough hatred of each other.

Pathetic newcomers!

Oxford and Cambridge have been playing each other since 1829 (crew) and 1871 (rugby).

Cambridge is, of course, ahead in both as well as in Nobel prizes.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

O-H .... I-O!!!

Don, need a rag to soak the tears from your beer today?

My sorrow is mitigated only by the fact that at least OSU didn't win the confeence championship....AND the fact that they can only beat us by sheer luck. :P

Although I do hope they get an at-large BCS bid.....two bids from the Big Ten would prove it's the toughest conference around.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

AND the fact that they can only beat us by sheer luck.

Judging by the penalty calls, luck went Michigan’s way yesterday. OSU beat us, in our own Big House, mostly due to the difference between the two sides in terms of their coaching philosophies.

Tressle and his staff are committed to winning football games at all costs. Nothing else really matters to them, since they will be sacked by the OSU university community if they ever fail to “win enough” at this or that statistic, e.g., beating Michigan.

The philosophy of Carr and Company is to run an efficient bureau, try to avoid losing, keep the program clean as compared with the other top programs, and stoke the football money machine. Carr’s approach placates our university community and we’ve decided to accept it for better or for worse, just like we did with his predecessors ever since Fielding Yost held the reigns.

On the national scene, it’s pretty much widely acknowledged that “M Go Blue” has come to mean 10-2 with the “M” representing football mediocrity given the level of talent we recruit, you don’t even have to watch the movie “The Big Chill” (written by Michigan alum Larry Kasdan).

If the Michigan mindset bothers somebody he can always register a complaint here: http://www.firelloydcarr.us. Good luck with that. There’s always next year …

Bluto

- former high school team mate of Mike Gillette, my quarterback, who was Michigan’s all-time highest-scoring player ever – AS A FIELD GOAL KICKER

- 3d generation Michigan alumnus and football sufferer