Andy_Copland

Love it or hate it?

Bit of both, I hate the run up to christmas and all the running around getting stuff for people, decorations and things like that but I love the actual 3 day window xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day. Its a good family time and whilst im not the child whos centre of attention anymore I like watching my nephews go hyper over the whole thing :)

Hate's too strong.... but I could do without it. Except for the Religious folk... Christmas is a great time for Kids.. we dont have any so it holds no magic for us boring old codgers. It's nice getting prezzies but we're in a position that we can buy what we want when we want it throughout the year .....Oh...and I really dont need any more socks.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Some days i like it, some days i dont. Totally depends on my mood. I've been kinda sad lately since my sister is gone. It's not fair that she can't be around to celebrate. She absolutely loved christmas. [:/]

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

***Christmas, love or hate it and why?

I like this time of year. I get to spend some time with friends (wuffos) that I don't get to see too often. I get to put silly lights in my yard without my homeowners association sending me a subpoena.

I drink more than I should but don't regret it. I drunk dial old buddies and catch up on what they are doing and laugh about the crazy shit I've done. And I get to take a break from the boogie circuit and get ready for next year.

The holidays can be a fucking fiasco if you let it but if you chill out, think about how cool life really is, you can fuck around and enjoy it.:SB|;)

Happy Holidays!:P:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"