NWFlyer

Weekend Numbers 11/26/05-11/27/05 (Thanksgiving)

Y'all know the formula (which some say is tired)...

Whatever the hell you want (Humps?): jumps: :D owed

1:2:0

1 wonderful Thanksgiving and birthday with some special people in my life.

And, I finally have jump numbers again! One hop & pop, one 2-way from 10K. But dayum, it's COOOOOLD at altitude. :S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

3 (number if times my jumpsuit has been through the wash and is still not white, damn that pond) : 3 : 0
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

0; 0; 0

Wow, it's been quite a while since I've had a non-jumping weekend. I've been taking care of my father all week, who most of you know is passing on due to a terrible case of lung cancer, now paired with pnemonia. We've had our ups and downs, in and out of the hospital, laughing, crying, etc. But I'm so happy to be able to spend this time with him and my mother. Life takes you strange places, but there is nothing a strong family, lots of love, and a good amount of faith can't pull you through.

:):o/6/0

Very fun weekend all in all with the exception of working on Thanksgiving. Friday I spent the day with the family and braved the lines to see Harry Potter and the goblet of fire, good movie and the kids and I enjoyed it.

6 freefly jumps with three of them coach jumps with the menbers of Groovalicious. Once agin the weatherman had his head firmly implanted in his rectum, he called for rain and we only had a few clouds ;)

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

3:0:0

1 early morning headed to the dropzone to manifest, only to go back home again because of wind. C'mon, who doesn't want to jump in 30+ mph winds?! I don't get it! :P

1 week thus far spent trying to mend a broken heart, to little success. [:/]

1 decision I need to make: Do I go see Erk and Kristi for their housewarming? Do I go to the Eloy Holiday boogie? Or do I save my money for gear? :S
~skysprite

:|:0:0

It's only been 8 days since my last jump(s), but it seems like an eternity. I likely could have jumped yesterday, but I didn't thanks to a Grey Cup hang over partying with "Pop" on Friday night. Oh well ... at least I still have an extra $130 in my pocket (on average I've jumped 4 times per day here in Vancouver the couple of days I have jumped at $30+ dollars per jump). Hmmm ... maybe not so much as I spent a good $50 Friday (I think Pop spent even more) and another $40 today on drinks during Grey Cup Sunday (Canada's version of the Super Bowl).

Hmmm ... $90 on two days of drinking ... I guess there's more to life than jumping. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

0; 0; 0

Wow, it's been quite a while since I've had a non-jumping weekend. I've been taking care of my father all week, who most of you know is passing on due to a terrible case of lung cancer, now paired with pnemonia. We've had our ups and downs, in and out of the hospital, laughing, crying, etc. But I'm so happy to be able to spend this time with him and my mother. Life takes you strange places, but there is nothing a strong family, lots of love, and a good amount of faith can't pull you through.

vibes and prayers out to you and your family, girl.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Awwwwwwwwwww it's good to have numbers to post.

Yep B|:2:0

Only two jumps on Saturday before going into work, but good video on both. B|

dude, that pic gave me the biggest laugh. that's living life, right there. jumpin, grinning, having a blast. great pic.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Awwwwwwwwwww it's good to have numbers to post.

Yep B|:2:0

Only two jumps on Saturday before going into work, but good video on both. B|

dude, that pic gave me the biggest laugh. that's living life, right there. jumpin, grinning, having a blast. great pic.

I was wondering where he was because he's in a friggin tshirt! Then I checked his profile. ...curse you you perfect winter weather Floridians! It was in the negative numbers at altitude when I jumped last! :P;)
~skysprite

But dayum, it's COOOOOLD at altitude. :S

0:1:0

Oh you know it! I did a 2-way with Rodrigo at Davis yesterday. After turning 5 pts and about 5-6000ft of altitude (still at about 8K), I just wanted to give up, pull and get warm! Why can't the weather just get cold gradually instead of dropping over 30 degrees in one weekend!

I think you should post a couple of frame grabs from that chow. It really was spectacular B|.

Ok then, here's one for you....
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

(9;20):7:0

9 = the number of days I stayed on my crash diet in anticipation of a bikini photo shoot.
20 = the number of minutes I lasted after the shoot before I drove up to the window of McDonalds drive through.
B|

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

:):18:1

Jumping for five days straght with a head cold started to get old on the fourth one (only two jumps that day). Another great Thanksgiving jumping day at Uncle Leon's (a Skydive Palatka tradition, my 14th year). I am going to tell you, those Georgia women know how to cook! I graduated my first TM since becoming an evaluator, congradulations to Justin Jones! (beer for me). The drop zone's Caravan also turned 19 loads this weekend, thanks to everyone who came out to support it!

Art