RkyMtnHigh

MEGA CONGRATS!! to Melstarr and JJ (aka Velo)

I saw Alli this weekend at Sebastian and heard the great news! I'm so sooooo happy for you two!

You two are the most amazing loving, caring, down to earth, genuine people! You both are a gift to everyone who knows you...I feel so grateful to have you two as friends:)
Happy Turkey Day!;)

Someone needs to spill the beans! We all love Mel and JJ and hope that they are enjoying all the happiness that they so rightly deserve.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

yeah!!! I agree with Skymama....whats the wonderful news?? Congrats on whatever it is...I know they both deserve all the happiness. Mel is soo sweet and I'm sure her man is the same way too...look forward meeting JJ one day too.
Mel~ thanks for flying with me too...we'll have to do it more often. Lots of love and hugs to you 2! :)
PMS #113
PMTS #19

SWEET...Miss Melly and JJ....thats so cool..

yeah it was funny after the hurricane i called Mel to find out how they were doing....she was like

"We are selling the house adn moving...we are tired of the hurricanes."

i was like "where you moving to?"

she said..."Florida"

i started laughing my ass off.....but...shes closer to her sister again and they will be happy down there.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Thank you so much katee for creating the sweet little thread...and my Beaucoup apologies for the delay in reply.

the news is correct, j and i have been super-busy planning our wedding! it paid off happily, as we thoroughly enjoyed a WONDERFUL weekend with our families in seaside florida.

yes, j and i are currently living in the panhandle of florida. we are planning our next move to orlando around the jan/feb timeframe. we are so excited to return to school, yaaay!

we will have a big house with extra rooms, so you have no excuse for Not Visiting... we love having company!!

we want to thank you ALL for the Spectacular PM's and the Sweetest thread replies! WOW! we are so blessed and loved :^) THANK YOU, it means the world to us*

here are a few photos from our weekend --- we hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed taking them!

LOVE YOU ALL so freaking much!!
hugs and kisses
~ the Jerusalems*

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister