sinker

to artistcalledian

It seems to me that the people that do most of the moaning about AC and the likes, are the ones you post the most dribble here.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I don't follow bonfire much. Is all this still going on because this guy offended the Deland clique with the dog joke????
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

:D:D:D:Dyes it was, Rosa, it was a typo (it's fixed) but that version is way funnier:D:D:D My Pycho anal-ist Rhinda may have somtrhing to say about that typo:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Andrew was right about american humour being very base. subllty and irony and sarcasm are largley lost on Yanks:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

a worthless generalization.. i grew up on 'european humour' .... AC's posts exibited very little resemblance to 'subtle' or 'dry' humour... 'sad' and 'wants attention' would be a more apt description

You cant have European humor given to you, you have to be born into it.

Its in our genes.

Look at the Queen , she aint got no sense of humor.
Shes German

www.myspace.com/durtymac

Look at the Queen , she aint got no sense of humor.
Shes German

When did Germany Ceseed from Europe:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

When they started the war :D:D:D

We had a guy at the DZ doing AFF 1 a few weeks back, walked around all day serious as hell never smiling, spoke with (what I thought was) a German accent, finally I went up to him and said
"Dude, I know your German and have NO sense of humour, but for frigg sake smile will ya, this shit is fun" (or words to that effect)

He stared stoney cold at me and said "I'm not German, I'm austrian WE HATE GERMANS"
I said oops sorry and walked off laughing:D:D:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You will be banned automatically if you fail to use the 'Check Spelling' button before you post. So sayeth the grammar police, which has crossed over from general grammar into the realm of spelling. They are a multi-faceted task force.

I call bullshit on this. JTVal and Wingnut have been around for years and Jessica isn't on enough anymore to do the smackdown.:P

Chris

It seems to me that the people that do most of the moaning about AC and the likes, are the ones who post the most dribble here.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

oh stop, you're hurting my feelings. /sarcasm

job done (no sarcasm)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

[
a worthless generalization.. i grew up on 'european humour' .... AC's posts exibited very little resemblance to 'subtle' or 'dry' humour... 'sad' and 'wants attention' would be a more apt description

Urm. which AC?

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

[

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Urm. which AC?

Not you. Look at the title of the thread Einstein.;)

Chris

Its still going on becuase people dont knowhow to forgive and realise someone made a couple of mistakes. :)

Someone made more than a couple of mistakes for which he never showed remorse or offered a sincere apology.

"I'm going to keep on this way" is not an apology.

rl

P.S. to Jen: Most of the time, I stay out of Ian's threads, and none of these people are from DeLand that I know of. Nonetheless, if there is a "DeLand Clique," I am most curious to know who it is I'm hanging out with these days.

Or am I being overly egotistical, and you're actually referring to Skymama? :S
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Is all this still going on because this guy offended the Deland clique with the dog joke????

There's a Deland clique? Damn, no one ever tells me anything. :S

Ian got banned for not following forum rules, just like Clay. End of story.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Being deliberately crass is now called subtle humor? Maybe I "don't get it". Cleverly wording that you want to shit in someone's mouth, or making lighthearted jokes about the corpse of someone's dead friend don't strike me as subtle. Subtlely I consider that socially retarded.

Being deliberately crass is now called subtle humor? Maybe I "don't get it". Cleverly wording that you want to shit in someone's mouth, or making lighthearted jokes about the corpse of someone's dead friend don't strike me as subtle. Subtlely I consider that socially retarded.

Social Blindness
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I agree and I really don't understand what the big debate is over Ian's banning because the forum rules are quite clear. For people who are too lazy to read them, I'll paste them here:

No Personal attacks, Flaming and Trolling.
Personal attacks and hate posts will not be tolerated in any forum. Personal attacks on another user are a great way to earn some time off, as is posting inflammatory material specifically to provoke a negative response from someone (aka trolling). If you are unclear about what a 'troll' is, a description can be found here.

If Ian is going to keep posting the way he does, he's going to keep getting banned. It's not personal, it's not because we play favorites, it's not because we don't understand English humor (my boyfriend is English with a very dry wit and I happen to love Monty Python), it's because he continues to break the rules.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It seems to me that the people that do most of the moaning about AC and the likes, are the ones who post the most dribble here.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

oh stop, you're hurting my feelings. /sarcasm

job done (no sarcasm)

honey, you'll have to do ALOT better than that. Quitter.

-the artist formerly known as sinker