RkyMtnHigh

Who usually pays?

Just curious when you go out to dinner with your SO...do you pay? does she pay? or do you split the expenses?

Furthermore, is this "arrangement" discussed or mutually agreed upon in advance or just "understood" in your relationship?

My SO is a Super Otter. I pay every time, but she pays me back with air gasms.

Are ya jumpin tomorrow ? Make one for me if ya do.

Kick it head down with your homies.B|

Yup..I'm making the trip to Zhills tomorrow. I hope I'll do a little freeflying with my buddy Jon but I'm there to do wingsuit and CRW..Mike Lewis (and others) have finally twisted my arm..he said there's a shortage of adventurous females in CRW. A lot of "firsts"...but also some hugs of hello and goodbye..Hello to Jaime, Kaye, and Maria and G'bye to HeatherB..Ron is already gone to TX..so it'll be a special weekend for sure.

My girlfriend gets pissed about it but I never let her pay, I'm old school like that;)

I'm like that too, especially in the beginning. That said, we eventually move into the alternate or dutch thingey as well.

No matter what the nature of the relationship, typically if a greek asks you to head out, they pay. Growing up it was kinda fun watching my dad and uncle fight over the check. I was a serious miracle nobody got hurt or that they weren't banned from more places. :)

I pay for groceries/weekly expenses, he pays for weekend dinners/expenses. I've done the math a few times and it's usually pretty even. We eat a lot of fresh veggies, fruits, etc. so the grocery bill is never cheap:P

The rest of the bills split down the middle. We make mutual decisions on savings, purchases, etc.

But mostly, I'm the financial planner/advisor and he just says "OK, babe":P;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I love this poll! It shows that way more guys go dutch or have the woman pay.

Damn, we ARE skydivers, after all!

B|

I voted for her paying, since I am (at the moment) a severely broke bastard going back to school. I paid last night when we went to a burger joint, but if it's a meal of any real quality or consequence then she's gonna have to pick up the tab, lest the Capital One Vikings kneecap me.

Elvisio "what's in my wallet? Not very damn much" Rodriguez

When I was in the dating world it used to drive me crazy when the guy insisted on paying every time. Those relationships did not last long. After I am in a relationship for a while, dutch also drives me crazy, so alternating seemed to make the most sense. Now that we are married, he pays every time, but with the debit card to our joint account!

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

If I ask a woman out , I pay.....

If she says she want's do do something other than what I've planned , I joke "ok , if you're paying"....then we'll do that another time when she's not expecting it with me paying.

;)
~He who looks outside his own heart dreams, he who looks inside his own heart awakens - Carl Jung~

My Space