Slappie

GO HORNS!!

i'll be the first to admit that USC is completely capable of beating UT, but i'll add that UT is also completely capable of beating USC. Fact is, neither offense can be stopped, so it'll be all about which defense can slow down the other teams offense. Important facts: UT is the only school in college football with both a top 10 offense and a top 10 defense. USC's defense is somewhere in the 30s.
My prediction: if UT can stop USC 1 out of every 3 drives they'll win. I'm also predicting a total score of at least 80.
JMO

edit: of course, that's assuming neither team loses tomorrow

Upsets can and do happen;)

Go Buffs!:)

seriously though, colorado beat UT in the 2001 big XII championship, UT beat nebraska in 96, k state beat OU in 03. in the ten year history of big XII, five championship games have been upsets. incidentally, all five of those went on to get routed in their bcs bowl. yet another reason the bcs is stupid.

Well I think you can throw out the Offensive and Defensive rankings in a NC game. Both teams will bring everything they got and thoes rankings mean little. I too think it will be a very high scoring game but its just as likely it will be a very low scoring game.
I really don't care who wins the NC, Im just bitter Oregon is going to be left out of the BCS picture AGAIN. Now I know how Cal fans felt last year.

I went to CU, I am a longtime Buff fan. Based on their performance last week against Nebraska and two weeks ago against Iowa State, they do not deserve to be playing in this game. Texas will probably demolish them.

But upsets do happen. Go Buffs!

I went to CU, I am a longtime Buff fan. Based on their performance last week against Nebraska and two weeks ago against Iowa State, they do not deserve to be playing in this game. Texas will probably demolish them.

no shit. all colorado had to do was win ONE of their last two games to be the north champions and they couldn't even do that. they only got into the championship game because iowa state lost in overtime to freaking kansas. the sad part is colorado has been in 4 of the last 5 big XII championship games. even when the big XII was good, the north sucked.

They did destroy them... they dismembered each and every player limb by limb. Total and complete destruction!

70-3 :S

I don't even think the Buffs showed up.

GO HORNS!! USC NEXT!!

*edit* forgot to say I was at the game :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

They did destroy them... they dismembered each and every player limb by limb. Total and complete destruction!

70-3 :S

I don't even think the Buffs showed up.

GO HORNS!! USC NEXT!!

*edit* forgot to say I was at the game :ph34r:

yup pitiful wasn't it >:(....Or so I hear, I was busy skiing knee deep powder all day :)

so i'm watching college gameday final on USCN and i can't help but notice...when they covered the UT/Col. game all the commentary was about how bad colorado looked, nothing about texas. but when they got the the USC/UCLA game, all the commentary was about how great USC is. why does espn hate texas so much?