ripcords

Any school teachers that skydive?

I'm a school counselor now, but taught for 16 years in the elementary grades.... I'm way north of the equator. In Montana....I might add it was 35 below this morning with tons of snow that hasn't melted since October. Talk about a crappy winter.....Steve1

Uhm... I fix computers for a school.. does that count? :) (I also do the Physical Education, but we call it recess since im technically not qualified to teach) But, I got my ass smoked enough times by SGTs to know how to get people into shape... *shrugs*

Charlie

Well, i'm no way near where you live, but my GF is just before becoming a teacher. She doesn't jump at the moment due to some medical issues, however, she's one of 3 judges that are "semi" quallyfied for judging artistic events here in Slovenia >:( :P
B|

And if all goes well, I might too become an English with literature and Pedagogics teacher... one day... far far away from now ;)

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

there is a gal at my dz that is a teacher.... she was all worried that the video of her naked jump would get out and be seen by someone at her school........lol.... think she teahes 4th grade.....

Dropzone.com is such a great place!

I am a secondary science teacher certified in Physics, General Science and Earth & Space Science. I teach skydiving on weekends. It was actually my love of teaching skydiving that convinced me to switch from an engineering career into a teaching career. I don't regret it. I have just recently begun posting, and I was curious how many educators were skydivers.

The reason I am looking for a school teacher in the Southern Hemisphere, is because I would like to take a graduate level course called Comparative Education Abroad. In order to do so, I need to find a school teacher and school in another country that is willing to let me hang out for three weeks so that I can effectively compare the education of that country to our educational system in the United States. I would love to see the Southern Hemisphere. Australia and New Zealand are especially interesting to me. I would also love to escape the winter in the Northeast US during either February and March of 2005 or 2006.

B|

Im going to be a teacher in about 2 years (or 1 1/2 if it works out right) - but i think you knew that already lol.

Sure do and I think that it is great!

I know someone in australia who teaches and jumps, shes not a .commer and i haven't talked to her in awhile but i can probably get you her email address if youd like it....

That would be fantastic. Go ahead and e-mail it to me if she doesn't mind.:)

I teach English to at-risk kids in the Upper Peninsula :-) After school, weekends, and summer I teach people how to fly :-)

Woa! MW! Had no idea you lurked here!

I also know of at least three or four teachers at SDC.

Dropzone.com is such a great place!

I am a secondary science teacher certified in Physics, General Science and Earth & Space Science. I teach skydiving on weekends. It was actually my love of teaching skydiving that convinced me to switch from an engineering career into a teaching career. I don't regret it. I have just recently begun posting, and I was curious how many educators were skydivers.

The reason I am looking for a school teacher in the Southern Hemisphere, is because I would like to take a graduate level course called Comparative Education Abroad. In order to do so, I need to find a school teacher and school in another country that is willing to let me hang out for three weeks so that I can effectively compare the education of that country to our educational system in the United States. I would love to see the Southern Hemisphere. Australia and New Zealand are especially interesting to me. I would also love to escape the winter in the Northeast US during either February and March of 2005 or 2006.

B|

So what happen with you research Ripcord
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

***Why does one homeschool?

Because my husband and I have decided it is best:)
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

***Why does one homeschool?

Because my husband and I have decided it is best:)

My wife and I have had discussions about whether we could home-school our soon-to-be kid... Apparently the school system in our area is full of shit and poorly funded. And if the kid comes out deaf, we're not much better off since the state school for the deaf 20 miles away don't really do any better at teaching students, actually far worse than the regular schools... :| If we want to put him/her into a damn good school, it's a 40 mile drive each way. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban