skymama

What's on the top of your tree?

I'm just curious, it seems like people stick with one type of topper throughout their lives. My parents always had a star, but when I went off on my own I got an angel. I just think it's kinda sweet having her up there looking down on us.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

We actually have two trees in the main hangar. One is the live tree that we plant every year and the lights were being strung yesterday.
The other is what is known as an "Angel Tree" from the Salvation Army. Ya'll may know them as the giving tree.
I am really pleased that most of the tags have been taken.
My office is brimming with gifts from jumpers for the less fortunate children of Eloy.:)

What Tree?

Was I supposed to put up a tree?

Damn I always forget about that this time of year.

Must have been all those years on Active duty. It makes you just see these as normal days. [:/]

If I did though I would probably alternate between a star, Angel and some other unique design. :)

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

A wee Santa, but he doesn't look to happy about having a bit of jaggy spruce shoved his rear end.;)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

:)for many years it was a paper crafted Angel, with sparkles and ribbons and garland and glitter, which our daughter made while in grade school.....
then for a while we switched to a Hallmark Ornament of Miss E. Gultch..riding her bicycle:o:o...(one of our families' most favorite fictional characters)..then a couple of years ago we switched to a sweet Hallmark Ornament of # 12, "Broadway" Joe Namath,,of the New York Jets arm cocked, and about to chuck a long one downfield.!!!!;);) (he's one of our most Favorite non-fictional characters);)..
HIT ME, JOE!!!!!!!!!.......
not sure yet, for this year,,,,
the Elf riding like a jockey, on a Golden Goose, could be the one, or of Course,, Santa floating down, under a 28 foot cheapo,,, just might be elevated from the lower branches,,,, right up to the TOP!!!
Merry Christmas Everyone .........jmy

A few years back I got away with placing my 10" "Bart Simpson" doll on top. I tried again last week and my wife took it down while I was out of the house. She's not much into the light-hearted humor thing. Maybe I'd try slipping a condom on the top branch, if I didn't have to worry about explaining to the kids what it is. (They grow up soon enough - let them be kids for a few more weeks.)

Cheers,
Jon S.