Superman32

Apprentice - What a PRICK

I was totally cheering for him....right up until the point where he said there is only one apprentice. Her getting a job also would not take away from his accomplishments, it would only say that the second place finisher in this season was great, also....

As you said...PRICK

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

Personally, I think he was right. Let him bask in the glory of his victory that he deserves. I'm sure what he said doesn't matter anyway- right after the show, I'm sure Donald pulled her aside and said, "You're hired."
Like Donald Trump really needs Randall to tell him to hire her. It was just for show.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

No doubt. She's a fox. I wanted her to win so bad.

------------------------------------------------------------
Randi-boy needs an ass kickin'>:(
How could you completly shit on someone like that; great education or not, I have a wood shed out back:ph34r:
Oh...and Rebeca is SMOKIN HOT;)

NKAWTG...N

Personally, I think he was right. Let him bask in the glory of his victory that he deserves. I'm sure what Randall said doesn't matter anyway- right after the show, I'm sure Donald pulled her aside and said, "You're hired."
Like Donald Trump really needs Randall to tell him to hire her. It was just for show.

Trump commented that he would "let the decision stand, for now". He already gave it away that he'd ask her to join the team after the show.

I actually think it wasn't right for Trump to ask Randall that question at all, seeing that he always touted that he'd choose only one apprentice.

Both were qualified. Randall didn't show grace when he replied to Trump's final question. He should have. However, give the man a break...he just rose to one of the biggest challenges he'd ever faced and won.

Both will get apprenticeships. Don't sweat it.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I personally thought Randall was overrated. He was definitely a good competitor but he seemed to get flustered fairly easily on stupid shit. What kind of moron doesn't check the weather CONSTANTLY when planning an outdoor event and have a backup plan from square one? Although my heart goes out to him for his loss, I think he played the grandmother's death card a little too frequently. If it bothers you that bad, you leave the show. If you can cope with it, stay with the show. But don't stay on the show and then use every opportunity to tout to everyone what a strong soul you are because you stayed. (On that note, I do think Rebecca also did some of the same regarding her broken ankle). Once he threw Rebecca under the proverbial bus, I lost what little respect I had developed for him. It makes him look like such a pompous ass. He had just finished telling "the Donald" what an incredible person Rebecca is. Then, when he realized it would choke in on some of his Good Morning America time, he recommended her not to be hired. Rebecca is a balls-out super hottie----(though her hair in the final episode wasn't nearly as flattering as it was all season). I definitely wouldn't want to work alongside some fuckball who only had his own interests in mind. Wouldn't it be sweet justice if Donald does hire Rebecca and she eventually ends up being Randall's boss? On a final note, did anyone see the episode where Rebecca's boyfriend came on to accompany her on her sailing reward? Is it just me or was the guy a toolbox and she is WAY out of his league?
-Lambert-

"It's better to be looked over than overlooked."

I don't normally follow that series, but I was bored and stayed up to watch the finale last night. It looked to me that Donald was ready to hire both of them at the same time, so I was surprised when when he singled out Randall. I was not surprised at all when he asked Randall if he thought he should also hire the girl.

I am pretty sure the girl got the job anyway. Donald liked her.

1. That was very low of him
2. Magnanimity is a trait of the great
3. He was affraid that if he let her be hired he would show a weakness ie:

4. He has mistaken being magnanamous with being weak ie:

5. He is in fact risk averse, which is not good in a creative manager.

6. It was a gamble - he did not take it and has thus besmalled himself. Serves him rightB|
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

The show is hyped up to lead to One winner. I think the show should have not gone down that road to try and take away from the moment and the "win". It/He was all set up to hire both but I agree with the outcome in that only one should be the winner.

Was she hired after the fact, most likely and if not by Trump then I am sure a pile of cash offers came in.

People can get pissed at Randel but he won and the show was for onewinner. Whether you liked it or not life has winners and losers in competition..

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Okay, so if you and your buddy both played the lottery thinking there would be only one grand prize and he won, you would be happy for him and a tad sad for yourself. Then, if the Lotto Commission asked your buddy if he would mind if you won the same exact prize without detracting from his winnings and he said "no", I'm guessing you wouldn't be pissed at all. Heaven forbid you both win. Randal is a jackass.
-Lambert-

"It's better to be looked over than overlooked."

I'm kind of surprised Trump hired him. In spite of a great season long "interview" he showed his true colors by continuing to attack her in the final boardroom when she had NOTHING bad to say about him. Trump tried to get him to shut up a few times- he was literally talking himself out of a job. Speaks volumes for the self centered ass that he is- his final "decision" that there should be only one was just icing on the cake. The thing is, if Trump wants a true apprentice, the 23 year old tough as nails whizz kid is exactly right for the job. My guess is she'll end up with a "real" job in the Trump organization while Randall gets little more than the title. After a year, he'll go back to school, get another degree or two and continue running his own businesses.