Girlfalldown

If you had $300K what would you do?

Farm or Ranch
You scored 10 out of 40 on urban-rural and 12 out of 40 land intensity.
People know you as: The Milkmaid
Quote: "You get to not mind the cow smell."

Not quite what I was thinking of... but oh well :P

I would invest half of it, buy a RV, and travel the country stopping at every DZ and Boogie I can find!

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Mike and I used to talk about buying a big rig travel trailer thing and driving all over the USA and jumping at all the dz's. If we had that kind of money, he could come home and we might see that dream become a reality! :$
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Give $100k to the tallest asian guy you know!

Rowhouse 'Hood
You scored 25 out of 40 on urban-rural and 28 out of 40 land intensity.
People know you as: The Bohemian Gentrifier
Quote: "That crack house just needed a little paint."

Your score indicates that you are a city-dweller of the old-school. You like a dense, finely grained neighborhood with restaurants, churches and brothels all on the same block. Although you've never spoken to him personally, you know that guy Eddie down the street is a pimp and you're sure to tell your lame suburban friends about him at every opportunity, just to freak them out.

The bad news is that as more and more people like you move into your neighborhood it gradually becomes less cool and more expensive. Enjoy things while you can, because in 5 years you're going to have to move to the next 'hood uptown.

Examples of places you should live: Baltimore, Philadelphia

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

Farm or Ranch
You scored 16 out of 40 on urban-rural and 14 out of 40 land intensity.

Your score indicates that you prefer a rural atmosphere to an urban one and low land intensity. You’re no hermit though; you like other people and, once you start talking to them, other people like you. As far as you’re concerned there is no difference between living in a city and living in a suburb, not that you would want to do either because you’re probably a bit scared of cities in the first place.

Examples of places you should live: Amish country, PA; Kansas
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Ooooh that would be fun. I would probably buy a few rental houses and small apartment complexes & get a decent property manager for them, then go on a long sabbatical to Central America.

I would do that AFTER I bought some things for my friends. For Girlfalldown - an year long all-you-can-eat pass to Baskin-Robbins.

:P
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Farm or Ranch
You scored 16 out of 40 on urban-rural and 14 out of 40 land intensity.

Your score indicates that you prefer a rural atmosphere to an urban one and low land intensity. You’re no hermit though; you like other people and, once you start talking to them, other people like you. As far as you’re concerned there is no difference between living in a city and living in a suburb, not that you would want to do either because you’re probably a bit scared of cities in the first place.

Examples of places you should live: Amish country, PA; Kansas

That's exactly what mine said......

damn Milkmaid....
Scars remind us that the past is real

I didn't think that was a very good test, marks, but here are my results:

" The good fuck"
You are 75 fuckable!
You're about as fuckable as most people, which is not bad. Actually, it's quite healthy! You know how to act and what's appropriate. You know when it's the time and place for what. And people can use that to see you erotically. It's no surprise that you can attract a good number of people. You're what they want! A realistic babe who knows when to get a bit wild! Yeah, I'd fuck you!

I guess the real question is, how do I make use of this if my whole life centers around milking cows? :S
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Use some of the money for the 10% down to buy a caravan, use some of the money for the 10% down to buy a otter. Use some of the money to fix up both airframes for jumping and faster engens on the otter. Buy new student/tandem gear, save the rest, and open a DZ. I know the perfect spot and it would only require one of the two mentioned airframes to start.

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

If you had $300K, were completely debt free and had no possessions other than your rig and a few other personal things, what would you do? Say you were middle aged, sick of your job and had nothing really keeping you in the place you were now.

Just a hypothetical question.

Buy a more lovely house, travel with my daughters extensively and spend more time watching them become women.

A nicer car and another motorcycle too.

The Punching bag"
You are 84 fuckable!
Yeah, you're fuckable. Probably fucked, too. You can be so wild sometimes that you may even be, well, how should I put this nicely, easy. Wild and kinky is good, but you should lean to use it in maderation. Hold out a bit when it comes to having sex with a new person. You don't have to let it all hang out! Sure, people want you, but it's probably because they know they could have you. It's ok to play hard-to-get once and a while. In fact, it makes you even sexier!

Does this make me a slut :)
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer