j0nes

Which pet type is the worst?

Depends. Parakeets and budgies are great birds. Small, not too messy, and fun. On the other hand, I've had experience with the most asshole animal I've ever experienced, a sun conure. I think staphylococcus is the only living thing I've personally encountered that I have a lower opinion of. It was loud and mean.

So, there are certain types of birds that I've found worse than anything. But some birds are great.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

That used to work... until they figured out that all they have to do to see outside the cage is chew a hole in the cover :P

I also have to use a pad lock on the Cockatoo's cage because he figured out how to unlock and open the one that came with it (it's a key lock type thing, but the key can't be removed).

:D:D:D:D:D

ROFLMAO! OMG that theres funny I don't care who you are! whatta bratty bird!

I was going to say the worst pet is a skunk
skunk wasn't on there either!

I think that all of those pets are equally as much work to sustain them and I like them all. However the worst thing is spraying male cats. Yuck and that smell is atrocious I cannot stand that smell>:(. just my opinion-Caress:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Birds are the loudest. Fish can be a pain in the ass if you don't have the tank just right. Reptiles are great but if you feed them crickets they tend to escape and keep you up all night with the chirping. Cats can be attention whores, skittish things or friendly delights depending on their moods.

I have cats but I've had all of the others at different times in my life. I like cats the most so far. I prefer dogs to cats but can't accommodate them yet.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I'd blame the spraying on the owner either getting the cat fixed too late, or not having it done at all.
(Maybe we should start a new poll about pet owners?)
That said, in terms of temperament, I prefer male cats to females. They tend to be more laid back and affectionate. Every male cat I've had has been fixed right around 6 months and I've never had a spraying problem.

Dogs are too high maintenance for my lifestyle right now! I love dogs, but I still prefer cats in the long run.

Oh, and I've had birds- messy and loud. And I also have fish. They're fun to watch, but I do need to be careful with their tank! (The cats like them too!)

In Asia Dogs are a meal.

I wished I could have a pet at this time but with the youngest at almost two I have to wait until I get them a dog. To grow and protect them as they get older. But the issues that I can also face is their childhood friend and family memeber should die. What to do to deal with this.

I know with my son that we could not have a cat since he would give it a heart attack...

Fish: no way they would try and play with them out of the water.
Bird: too much to just fly away
Snake: not at this time.

In all the best pet for me at this time is a nine dollar stuffed dog that I got at Rite Aid. No food, no death, no problem
Kenneth Potter
FAA Senior Parachute Rigger
Tactical Delivery Instructor (Jeddah, KSA)
FFL Gunsmith

Years ago I had to take care of the squadron mascot, an 11 foot long reticulating python named Barney. Barney wasn't much fun, except at feeding time. Other than that he just laid around looking for opportunities to make trouble.

Much rather have a dog, someone you can take for a walk and talk to.