lisamariewillbe

What do I do... YOU decide

I hear you there LM. You made the right choice. And I probably would have made the same one in your situation.

Of course seeing how I am a pyro... I probably would have burned more than just wrapping paper and some plastic... :S

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Damn... this has quickly turned from supportive to almost resentful... does anyone else think she made the right choice?

that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

I am not your gentleman lover. I am your MASTER and you will do what I say you dirty whore.

HUH? :o Whoa...wait a minute....did I miss something? :S When did YOU come into the picture? Perhaps I have been off line for too long. What happened to sheepboy?
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

WE NEED AN UPDATE! You cant just leave the story at that... many of your fans are dying to know what happened! ;):P:D

I feel like I'm waiting for the next episode of my favorite TV show... they always leave that damn clift hanger that leaves you dying for the next episode! :P

I feel like I'm waiting for the next episode of my favorite TV show... they always leave that damn clift hanger that leaves you dying for the next episode! :P

Stay tuned for next week's episode.... :ph34r:
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

ok ok ok jeesh.... okay after the poor guy was stuck from his fall after I attempted to smoke him out, he started to make some scratching noise... much to my dismay I realzied I now have a injured, pissed off stuck coon in my flue.

After doing some online research, I went and put a rope at the top of the chimney down the fleu and a small bowl of amonia in the heath... the smell annoyed him and it was obvious of such... but he did not utilize the rope to help him get out. Everytime I looked, it appeared that the way his body was had changed... this led me to believe he did have mobility so off to Lowes I go.... I bought a pair of gloves made of nomak, a screen and then off to buy a pet carrier...

on the drive home I contemplated on how I was to get him un-stuck without getting scratched or bitten... I arrive home, and instead of needing to get him loose, he is already in the heath, cowering in the corner amongst the ashes and debrie... he was to calm for my comfort... he should be pissed.... he should be frantic... he should be trying to get back up the flue... so I get back online and research what to do when its in the heath, I had read briefly before that I could do something that will let him escape on his own.... so I find it.... I make the house dark.... kids in the bedroom, me a dark house, a landry basket (to defend against him just incase he runs towards me instead of the open door) .... I open the front door, and step to the side of the fireplace.... the living room is completley quite except the raspy breathing of a freaked out girl donned in nomak gloves, goggles, bulky sweats , a landry basket and a dowel (for opening the heath and poking just incase he wanted to joust) so, in position I open the heath... and wait.... and wait.... and wait... I swear at least a hour went by with NOTHING (okay it was 2 or 3 mins but its my story and it could use a bit of exaggeration) ... I step away a bit to peer back at him.... he hasnt moved much, and is looking at me as if I have lost my mind. So I close the heath again and go to plan B... I grab the pet carrier.... and put it by the fireplace... and then wrap my lower arms in ace bandages from the elbow down...I wish I could make it dramatic on how I moved him the 6 inches from the fireplace to the pet carrier, but Jeb (thats his name) was pretty much tired, hurt and probably hungery and almost went limp as I moved him...

Due to his injuries, and the fact that there really isnt a place here for injured raccoons and such he was euthinized.

I will post pictures as soon as I transfer them.

I didnt post, because I didnt think his ending was worth talking about, since he suffered so. May Jeb have endless trash cans in coon heaven. And may I find someone to screen my chimney tomorrow.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this