lisamariewillbe

What do I do... YOU decide

its a gas fireplace but no gas going to it, can I still start a fire?

As long as there is a chimney you are good. Go for it, there should be a switch on the camera to take you from video to record, you should post the model of the camcorder as I am sure someone will explain it in detail so we can all see this video!

Greenie in training.

Ok, quick someone with intimate knowledge of the pc105 tell her what to do!;)

I have a pc 105. Just switch the dial to "on" and push the red button...actually now I can't remember if it's red. Anyway the light in front will be red when it's on. Or is it green?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Since I havent got the video uploaded yet, Ill go into the events....

the first three attempts with just wrapping paper ,did not work... did not create enough heat, smoke nor for a decent amount of time, and the animal mocked me after the attempts with some scratching and noise making.... so I grab a vans shoe box and load it with paper, and plastic .... camera in one hand lighter in the other I go into action.... flames are huge and theres the smell of horrific burning plastic.... just as I am thinking I failed again I hear a loud thud, and I scream.... fucker fell from somewhere but not through the flew... then the fires somewhat out of control and I try blowing it out but its just not working....I get some water, it puts half the fire out, I hear another thud, even bigger this time.... yet no evidence of a animal .... fire is really smoking now so I get more water.... but I make sure I set the camera up while im getting the water... got the fire out.... huge mess in the fireplace... animal is now blocking the flew on the cross bar thingy I think because the smoke started to get into the house

thats what I get for listening to dz.commers.... :(
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

thats what I get for listening to dz.commers.... :(

Some of 'em. Not all of 'em. :|

You guys are bad.

I would close the flue, if you can, and then I would get things cleaned up and get on the phone to animal control.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Makes for an interesting afternoon at least!

yea, almost gave myself a heart attack, its something big ... its now blocking the flew... hes dark in color, but seems to be completley dead, I cant find anything long enough to poke it

yea, almost gave myself a heart attack, its something big ... its now blocking the flew... hes dark in color, but seems to be completley dead, I cant find anything long enough to poke it

[:/]

Poor lil guy. Now I feel terrible. I'm sorry.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

probably a racoon... now how do you plan on getting it out? :S
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

well he had to die one way or the other.... and I didnt want to pay for the pest removal... animal control directed me to them... theyd have killed him anyways, but then there was the chance hed get in the house.... :(

nope... its GA, I dont even know why there is a fireplace...

I have a dowel thingy but hell what do I do once he falls through.... this plan was not thought out well by me ...... :S

Can you close the flue?

If you can, do that for tonight. If he's still there in the morning, you'll need to get some gloves and and something long with which to move the body so that you can pull him out.

Don't try to pull him out, though, if you're not absolutely sure he's dead. You don't want to fuck with a live raccoon, especially if it's not feeling well.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb