lisamariewillbe

What do I do... YOU decide

but seems to be completley dead

This is horrible! :o You should have called animal control. >:( They would have removed him and let him go? If not at least he would have died by lethal injection and not smoke inhalation or being burned to death.

She did call animal control. They sent her to a pest control company.

Poor little guy! :(

Yeah, that too.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

WHERE IS CLAY?????

when you need a killer you never can find one

get the neighbor to come over .. you are in the south ya now

call a cop and when he arrives look all female sweet ,inocent ..you know how ask him real sweet

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Since I havent got the video uploaded yet, Ill go into the events....

the first three attempts with just wrapping paper ,did not work... did not create enough heat, smoke nor for a decent amount of time, and the animal mocked me after the attempts with some scratching and noise making.... so I grab a vans shoe box and load it with paper, and plastic .... camera in one hand lighter in the other I go into action.... flames are huge and theres the smell of horrific burning plastic.... just as I am thinking I failed again I hear a loud thud, and I scream.... fucker fell from somewhere but not through the flew... then the fires somewhat out of control and I try blowing it out but its just not working....I get some water, it puts half the fire out, I hear another thud, even bigger this time.... yet no evidence of a animal .... fire is really smoking now so I get more water.... but I make sure I set the camera up while im getting the water... got the fire out.... huge mess in the fireplace... animal is now blocking the flew on the cross bar thingy I think because the smoke started to get into the house

thats what I get for listening to dz.commers.... :(

HAHA! i've been waiting patiently to see what would happen, LOL, absolutely worth the wait. i don't know about anyone else but this is f***ing hilarious. thanks lisamarie you just brought a little sunshine to my day.

i have no idea what you should at this point, but if you've still got that aerosol can you could always put it in another shoebox, fill it full of paper, and light it. the can should blow if(its get hot enough) and add a fun twist to the whole situation.
Does whisky count as beer? - Homer
There's no justice like angry mob justice. - Skinner
Be careful. There's a limited future in low pulls - JohnMitchell

Don't try to pull him out, though, if you're not absolutely sure he's dead.

You don't want to fuck with a live raccoon, especially if it's not feeling well.

It's always a good story that includes advice like this. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

You should have called animal control

Did that, since he was in essence in my house it became a pest issue and not their thing... and depending on the type of animal and how hard it was to capture it could cost up to 200 bucks...

died by lethal injection and not smoke inhalation or being burned to death

this is middle GA, they would have either smashed his head or break his neck, and whats the difference between lethal injection and the gas chamber, jeesh, if you think the death penalty for the huge thing was okay it should matter in which manner he died as long as it was quick, and I think with the added plastic, that he went quick

Poor little guy!

I agree, but Id rather have a dead animal STILL stuck in my chimney, then a live animal running around my house .... I would not have smoked him out if I had not been advised to by the pest control, there were two things that could have happened, he could have escaped the way he got in or he would die...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I didn't catch the fact that you had called pest control. Sorry about that. I'm just a big fan of animals, especially racoons. I used to have a whole family come to my glass door and I'd feed them almost every night. They're so cute.

I personally would have just left him in there and if he ended up in my house I would have kicked him out using a broom but that's me. Oh well. I think pest control gave you bad advice.

I love animals as well but I also love my children and choose to not risk them living with a wild animal that could possibly have rabies.... plus I needed to eat tonight and I heard wild animals taste like beaver.... :|

Great job Lisa , You should feel proud you solved this problem. Close the flu and call it a night. Stay tuned tomorrow for another fun thread titled "Racoon removal".
It's a happy ending people. Now one last thing, get a screen for the chimney when this is over.
Don't let anyone get ya down.
:)

ouch that just reminded me of "my hampster removal" when my kids hampster died...

Dead animal in the cage CHECK
Walmart bag wrapped aound hand CHECK
cardboard wedge tool CHECK

turn animal upside down to manuaver out of the cage

start to flip him back over

eyes open from rotation

I scream

throw animal into the air

hits the ceiling

then plops on the floor

:|

Please let tomorrow be easier

and no I cant get the flew closed

It.s sounding like you might hafta cut him up to get him out !! Got a good filet knife ??

uhhhh no, but if you care to stop by before heading to the boogie, I will gladly allow you to dispose of the animal ...

I just hope he is dead... dont want to have to find out he is alive and out for vengence

It.s sounding like you might hafta cut him up to get him out !! Got a good filet knife ??

uhhhh no, but if you care to stop by before heading to the boogie, I will gladly allow you to dispose of the animal ...

I just hope he is dead... dont want to have to find out he is alive and out for vengence

Ok.. But it will cost 200 bucks !!!! :D:D:D:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!