DJL

Hottest Sci-Fi Girl EVER

What about all the Star Trek Women ??? Only Diablo Pilot has mentioned Seven of Nine.

From the original show I'd go for Yoeman Grace (the blonde, who later became a Commander, then an Admiral on later series & movies), and Uhuru. Or Harry Mudd's bevy of space hookers. Or Nancy, the Salt Vampire.

From the Next Generation; Counselor Troi and Doctor Crusher. Troi's mom ain't bad either, and hornier than the rest of them put together.

From DS9; theres both Daxes (Jadzia and then Ezri), Kira Neris, and the Davo Girl chick.

Seven of Nine can assimilate my ass anytime she wants. The Jane would be alright if she ever took the broomstick out of her ass.

Enterprise was just too dark and depressing a show, so I didn't watch it much. But Hoshi the linguist liked to play around a lot on shore leave.

And then there's the countless alien women, with blue skin, green skin, and heaven only knows what kind of anatomical curiosities and fascinating sexual customs. Klingon chicks really rock.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

...Heinlein...other than Stranger, I thought his other books were pitched at a very young market...they all seem very simplistic...

Try Number of the Beast or Time Enough for Love.

Honestly, aside from Time Enough for Love, which I consider to be his masterwork, I liked Heinlein's "simplistic" works the best. They weren't actually all that simplistic, in my opinion, and the "deep" ones sometimes seemed a bit artificial to me.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Troi's mom ain't bad either, and hornier than the rest of them put together.

She also provided then Enterprise computer voice... and was the wife of Gene Roddenberry.

And played Nurse Chapel on the original series...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Jayne: I will be in my Bunk.

The Chicks from Friefly are definately HOT!!

Yea.. She Wanted me!:P (Attached)
I have another one with Jewel somewhere but cant find it right now. (So do I get my Mega-Geek Card now??)

OMFG! INARA!! (MORENA!!)

Yep, the chicks from Firefly are hot, indeed. I've always been partial to the corn-fed horny innocence of Kaylee, though. And after the movie, now I'm hot for River as well.

As far as Star Trek, the woman in the first movie was hot. And she was from some species that had to take an oath of celibacy to work for the Federation! Hubba Hubba!!

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"