jtval

ELOY- who actually went?

Yeah, I was there.

12/25 - 1/03

40 jumps I think. Lots of tracking dives.

50 minutes in the tunnel.

1 new canopy (thanks to the Icarus crack dealers)

1 Fire truck ride.....:)

Bunch of cool mother fuckers met. (Monky and NW, looking in your directions, as well as others)

Officially, Suds is my brother from a darker mother.

Viking, yeah, he's cool too. I still wish I had had video when Suds parked the jeep in the coldstone.

And then there's Stiffy.....yeah, fuck that kid.B|

And, I think I am officially moving to NorCal....those kids are just fun.

Drinking in the prop with TJ and skreamer on the last night is not advised.......even funnier is the next day hearing where certain people woke up.....

Yeah. I'm done.

I predict at least a month to recover. Then off to either FreezeFest or the Freefly Money Meet back in AZ.

Then to dublin.

Then I will retire my liver.

B|B|

Arrived first day of the boogie (23rd), jumped for six days and made 30 jumps. It was so nice after the cold weather we had the last two years.

I figured this is my 13th year in a row, and the most jumps for quite a while, because the weather was awesome.

DJan

I got there the 26th, started jumping the 27th, jumped until the 31st, and did 32 jumps. Average 6.4 jumps per day, not bad considering in years past I was running around begging people to let me video them.

I think having a wierd guy from Holland as a partner helps get more jumps. It certainly is fun getting a nice squishy hug from some babe who then slurs "have you seen Iwan?"

:)
I'll begin editing next week, the boogie DVD will be out in about a month.

JP

I think having a wierd guy from Holland as a partner helps get more jumps. It certainly is fun getting a nice squishy hug from some babe who then slurs "have you seen Iwan?"

Hmm.. you never told me that! Or maybe she was just making sure she knew where she was.. so she could stay the @#$#@$ away from me.. :D

Eloy was da bomb!

U ain't gone downwind 'till u darn done it in byron.

Negative, Ghostrider. You've never gone downwind unless you've done it in Eloy and people were dialing 911 and Burke came over and started talking to you about what would be written on your tombstone.

That DVD is still available.

:P

Negative, Ghostrider. You've never gone downwind unless you've done it in Eloy and people were dialing 911 and Burke came over and started talking to you about what would be written on your tombstone.

Agreed.. BUT.. there was WIND that time :P

Agreed.. BUT.. there was WIND that time :P

Don't make me get all Klingon on your chick-magnet Hollish ass.

Of course there was wind. Huge death defying Burkable 911ish wind. I'm from Byron, ASS, I know wind. The giant Mexican is all molecular and metaphysical and fun to party with but doesn't know shit about a downwinding deserving of a Burke tombstone Burking.

Niether one of us crashed this year. How do we say "Fucking Eh Right!" in Klingon?

Niether one of us crashed this year. How do we say "Fucking Eh Right!" in Klingon?

And yet you still managed to get Burked.;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I was messing with crosswind, downwind, flat turns, braked turns, etc, and I really do love this canopy. I can even pack it in a reasonable amount of time now! :D

What wind? You should come try that shit in Byron.. :ph34r:

There was a breeze on Sunday :)

..and trust me, it gets windy in the midwest, too.
cavete terrae.

And yet you still managed to get Burked.;)

Ah, BULLSHIT!

I got Burked about the wildly exagerated claim that your amazing crash had killed you. You should share the Burking that you must have recieved for having tried to convert yourself into a smart-bomb and take out a residential fence, MISSY!

I got Burked about the wildly exagerated claim that your amazing crash had killed you. You should share the Burking that you must have recieved for having tried to convert yourself into a smart-bomb and take out a residential fence, MISSY!

Bryan didn't say a word to me. :|