SuFantasma

Sex For Money, Where do You Stand ?

None of the above.

I think that it should be an honorable profession in all its many forms, but I have no interest in paying for it or being paid for it.

So I don't date if I can help it, and given the quid pro quo aspect of dating as set forth in some of these posts, I prefer to pay for dinner (or whatever the "date activity" happens to be). I also prefer sex to happen in the context of friendship, and if the relationship deepens, then it's all to the good.

If two people can strike a balance this way, then neither one of them is "paying" for sex.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Ok, Sex For Money.. Whatever Variation Suits your Lifestyle! Where do you stand?

This is your opportunity to straddle the line between "Pretty Woman" and "Wedding Crashers"

You wind up paying for it one way or another....

Anyone take Visa?

Damn right ! I keep getting fucked by the ex.... and the court says I still have to send her money! That's sex for money, isn't it?
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

married you pay for it, house, car kids, dog wife
girlfriend you pay for it, flowers meals et

Boyfriend you pay for it, whine moan complain...

A wise person once told me - no matter how good he looks, somewhere someone is sick of his shit.

:P

Damn right ! I keep getting fucked by the ex.... and the court says I still have to send her money! That's sex for money, isn't it?

Is it spousal support or child support?

If it's child support, no.

If it's spousal support, it depends on why it was awarded.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I prefer the barter system. For example, sex for pack jobs.

I'm with you, but I'm thinking more like sex for coaching . ;)

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."