cocheese

What is your weight range ?

Why don't you ask about IQs instead?

So you've started a poll somewhere? ;)

I start threads only rarely, in case you haven't noticed. Thread-starting (the good kind) is the forte of people like Shannon and Jef, among others.

My talent lies elsewhere--threadjacking.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Why don't you ask about IQs instead?

Because we're all shallow pervs. Can you honestly picture cocheese looking at a chick across the bar and saying to his friends "Damn! I wanna pound that girl until she explains the Bernoulli principle!" ?

;)

1st THAT WAS FUNNY DUDE.

2nd for everyone like my self who had no clue what the fuck gure was talking about
Bernoulli's Principle states that as the speed of a moving fluid increases, the pressure within the fluid decreases.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

:)
I'm with RL. A person's attractiveness really is a case-by-case basis and is more about the mind than anything else. I guess that weight, age and even height preference shouldn't matter too much, if the person is interesting.

Edited: Omg! I just noticed that Rhonda Lea and I have the same hair style! :$

I prefer her weight/height ratio not be greater than my own (about 2.1 lbs / inch).

Mine is also 2.1 lbs/inch.

Not fat, not skinny. And I can pick you up and carry you around. ;)

The above statement doesn't apply to TallGuy.

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

:)
I'm with RL. A person's attractiveness really is a case-by-case basis and is more about the mind than anything else. I guess that weight, age and even height preference shouldn't matter too much, if the person is interesting.

Edited: Omg! I just noticed that Rhonda Lea and I have the same hair style! :$

It's almost like being a mom all over again. ;)

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I prefer her weight/height ratio not be greater than my own (about 2.1 lbs / inch).

Mine is also 2.1 lbs/inch.

Not fat, not skinny. And I can pick you up and carry you around. ;)

-5/undetermined/undetermined

2.1 lbs/inch sounds just about right to me as well, however it's variable depending on the person
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

a stupid criteria really... weight is a simple number and largely irrelevant except for wingloading calculations...

appearance is far more important...

i've been completely out of shape and 170 and 'buff' and over 200...

using raw numbers for such determination is silly... use your EYES and your MIND, not the scale you bought in walmart... :P

Don't know, but Manifest just informed us that after the holidays they automatically put an extra 5 pounds on our exit weight profiles. >:( After jumping there 10 years what the heck is my listed weight now! :o

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

+5summer+15winter/0 w/lights on/+25 w/lights off +30 w/six pack desperate in the dark

You put WAY TOO MUCH thought into this! LoL! I am sitting at 2.1 lbs per inch. I am underweight and slightly muscular. Personally I dont have a set weight allowance or range. Its just, I know what I like when I see it. :S

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

I think a woman should have Curves. Shapely Hips but not Flabby. Too Thin is just as Unattractive as Too Heavy.

[lust]Bettie Page, Marilyn Monroe.. Classic Beauty. Hips, Curves. [/lust]

I think by today's standards, Marilyn Monroe was fat.
It's nice to see not all men are into the heroine junkie look. Personally, I think a women should weigh more than 12 lbs. ;)

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Less than SkinnyShrek

So you are saying that you would have sex with a man? :D

but more than Jumpchikk.

What is wrong with Leslie? She is very well proportioned. IMO.

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES