charmsdroppop

What is Your Greatest Fear???

Being locked into a debate with people who want to argue my personality instead of the topic of the debate. >:(>:(

Okay, that's not a fear. That's "what is the one thing left in the world that sends you into orbit?"

My greatest fear is that something unfixable will happen to my daughter. Isn't that every parent's greatest fear?

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

So.......we all have fears no matter how "Bad Ass" we may be.

I guess I'm a badass with a phobia pf spiders. Does that make me a badass pussy? My only life fear is that when my number is finally up, I will not have made a difference.

My greatest fear is that something unfixable will happen to my daughter. Isn't that every parent's greatest fear?

That's the major component of my greatest fear (helplessness), I just worded it differently. ;) The same "unable to help" fear applies to other loved ones as well, but my daughter is at the core of it.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Loss of limbs is definitely a fear, but not something I worry about.

My greatest fear is Hillary Clinton as President and Bill Clinton as UN President.

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."