JohnRich

Toilet Paper: Over or Under?

Def under, that way when you rip it, it rips against itself. Over...man...you're just asking for a spinning wad of death.....

hey kid, you got it the wrong way round...

OVER is the way...

:P:P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

John are you feeling ok? This has nothing to do with guns, rifles, ammunition or the 2nd Amendment!
Over is easier for when the roll is near the end and you grab the last piece of paper before speed reloading the next roll....

ohhhhh ok, now i see the point he is trying to make. Subtle John, subtle ;):P

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

If I hang it, it's always draped to the rear. The simple reason for that is so the animals; particularly the cat; won't unroll the entire thing onto the floor when she is bored. Cats like to roll it around and around and hanging it over the rear prevents the paper from unspooling.

Chuck

If I hang it, it's always draped to the rear. The simple reason for that is so the animals; particularly the cat; won't unroll the entire thing onto the floor when she is bored. Cats like to roll it around and around and hanging it over the rear prevents the paper from unspooling.

Chuck

Take note, folks, this man speaks with great wisdom!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Chuck

Take note, folks, this man speaks with great wisdom!

True, that is the correct answer.

Walt

I am just happy to have tp when i need it.

Guthrie's Law of Public Toilets- If you don't check first, there won't be any toilet paper.

Being a pull out jumper, I prefer the toilet paper mounted waaaay under the toilet tank, velcroed down and hard to reach.:P

LMAO!!! Well said! Do you have a silver reserve-shaped ripcord flush handle too? That'd be too funny.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...