vt1977

BPA AGM - the list

there are delights in dudley? oh yeah, you'll have the tourists with you ;)

I'll be coming up saturday, not sure what time yet, i suppose some time after i wake up.

I think headcorns open this w/e too...
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

there are delights in dudley?

Yeah, there's the castle and zoo and...

...and there is a KFC which is still open at 3am, when the club next door closes.:P[:/]:D

Make sure you catch me at the AGM for a beer, you can have a copy of my team video and a pullups for free, as long as you promise to show it in the Wings bar.;)

hmmmm KFC... we have much better KFC's than those americans... Ever been to one in the states and tried to order a Zinger?? they just stare.. i cant believe they dont do zingers!!

Ha Ha, no promises... i think supporting a team that isn't essence is a groundable offence.. LOL... Beer's definately a good plan though :)

Uh, almost forgot, there's also a pub with a canal boat for a bar, where you can legitimately barge your way to the front of the bar.:|:) Sorry couldn't resist.:P

You'll want the vid, believe me.B|

and I think not drinking beer at the AGM would really get you grounded. Already topped my hip flask up.

Do you know Pam Snow? Pam jumps at Headcorn, we'll be on the same table.

Forgive me for being thick, but if you haven't got a ticket for the dinner, what the bejeezus does a chap wear? My DJ fitted me when I was about 2 stone heavier, so if it's formal only I'll be off to a hire shop.

Please don't say "smart casual", I need specifics here - suit and tie, shirt and trousers, normal crap I wear under a jumpsuit, what???

I don't want to appear (any more of) a knob when I meet Alana and all the other fine fillies!

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

All us dotcommies should have some way of identifying ourselves to each other in the midst of the rush to the bar, something that's unique...

How about some form of necklace, perhaps with a closing p.. - oh, wait.....

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

All us dotcommies should have some way of identifying ourselves to each other in the midst of the rush to the bar, something that's unique...

If they have arrived I'll have my USPA pants on! The perfect thing to annoy the BPA!

I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

Oi, Dudley isn't scary. If you want scary try Pensnett or Darlaston, just down the road.;)

As for scary clubs, there's a place in Montrose I went to. During the evening, every now and then I'd feel a sharp tap on the back, but when I turned round there was no one (obviously) nearby. It was only when my friend, who is a local, finished his drink did I figure out who had been tapping me on the back. He swigged the last from his bottle and then tossed it hard over his shoulder, completely casually and without looking where it went. But I was facing him and saw it arc through the club and dissapear into the crowd.:o

Lots of people in there with thier faces painted with the Rangers colours. Now I have some very good Scottish friends but that was a scary club.

that sounds like a fun night out... *gulp*

So is it your boat, or are you renting?

Back to the AGM however, I think us non diners are meeting, but i dont know wheres a good place or time.

If anyone who's not eating and wants to meet up with DZ.commers PM me your mobile and we'll all try to sort something out. :)