vt1977

BPA AGM - the list

possibly true, but I don't think I could even attempt to eat one sober as I just associate them with feeling horribly sick the next morning! kind of the same way I can't stand the smell of apples any more from drinking way too much cider when I was a teenager...

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

He can, he will just be flying home drunk!! He has to be at stanstead at just before 10am, loadsa time!! Just start ur party early :)
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

what a bunch of british post whores?!?! i think we'll get along just fine! i arrive in london tomorrow morning. who's up fro drinks on saturday in london with a couple hot american girls?:P

Alana, I have no idea what I’m up to yet this weekend – I have your number tho so will text you if I’m free and maybe we can make a plan!

Vicki

by the way is there a dresscode? i mean i might want to dress if the rest of you has clothes on:ph34r::D

do you have a place were we can pack our gear?we might arrive just after a jump.

if you didnt give 813 the adress,now ´s a good time;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

what a bunch of british post whores?!?!

I'm not a post whore... still got 10 (9 after this - slowly getting there) more posts til I lose my newbie status...

but I have made about 15 of those posts the last 2 days - my bosses would be shocked if they knew! :o

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

lol - they'll deep fry anything you want up here - I was in a chippie once when a tourist was trying to persuade his girlfriend to have one - she said it was far too fattening etc. etc. :S Finally she compromised - asking the chip shop owner if he would deep fry a polo for her :D
in fairness he did it, charged her a pound for it!

just remberede.. "Branston pickles" i only got 2 large glasses back home in August,im the only here eating it,lets just say its good ill be back in UK soon so i can get new suplies:Pwe cant get them here in DK and i just love cheese on soft bread and branston original pickles uhm...

hey now i have 3 good things about UK your might not as bad as i rember:D:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber