SkydiveStMarys

Your ALL TIME favorite show

The Young Ones was definitely a funny and quirky show!

I have the DVD Box set in my Van right now. Past couple of Boogies I have been too, we have been sitting around after Jumping and watching them.

Neil: I keep trying to crucify myself, But I cant figure out how to get that last nail in!!

RICE!!!! Your giving me damn RICE!!!! Sheeesh!! That was a good question! I am probably the only person, other then you, that knew the answer and I get friggin RICE!!!???????

:D:D:D

Bobbi

I was goin' for the laugh! That, seemed to always be the 'prize' on the old game shows. i'll bet, Bob Barker, gave truck-loads of Rice-A-Roni away.
If, it was up to me, I'd give you the biggest, bestest prize ever but... I'm kinda outa prizes right now.:$[:/] Does 'thought' count for aything?:)

Chuck

So if you like that show....have you ever seen Absolutely Fabulous??

I've seen maybe 5 minutes of one of those Absolutely Fabulous shows, so I couldn't tell if it was funny. I don't watch television and haven't for the last two and a half years, or I'd check out the AbFab reruns.

Thanatos ~
How fantastic!

Neil: I keep trying to crucify myself, But I cant figure out how to get that last nail in!!

:D God, I loved Neil. I especially enjoyed, when he kept running into the room with a birthday cake yelling "surprise!" and was promptly ignored by everyone.