lisamariewillbe

Why my DZ is better then your DZ .....(Warning LONG)

Did u order from the link I provided??? If so I get the first jello shot at Dublin

No. I am building from Scratch. I ordered Stainless Pole and materials to build the Stage.

Good lord, Jay. I am going to kick your ass. And you wont enjoy it. I'm jumping at Skydive Atlanta this year.

I can't say mine is the best, cause i have not jumped at any other, but i will say good things about it! The instructers/ppl who jump there are very nice.

then there is the office... they take my money, but the girls there are SUPER nice. I enjoy going in and talking to them. .. and they aint too bad lookin either.

One of these days i will be able to go down there on a weekend rather than a weekday so i can enjoy the weekend fun!
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

thats what shower loads are for.... and Ill have you know my last jump I thought I was going to die from cold.... its was horrific....okay theres something I hate about The Farm, is it was fucking cold last sunday...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Well I must be honest...

i believe the best DZ, is which ever one i am currently jumping at!!!

and since my "home" dz isn't flying right now, that can very greatly...

I have been to many, and I can't think of one where I felt like I would not be treated fairly, or that I wouldn't make new friends immediately...

Skydivers, to me, are much like bikers (motorcycle enthusiasts). I hardly ever meet one that wouldn't do whatever they could to help out a fellow skydiver/biker! The best two communities I have ever had the pleasure to be involved with!

So if you are still reading this.... tell me why your DZ is better thean mine...

I don't.

I've jumped a lot of different places (12 so far) and while I have some that I like better than others, each has had their charms.

I cannot believe you bothered to correct her spelling in that way. Kind of weird?
:S

ocean views :) you really can't beat a DZ close to the water, as far as i'm concerned. skydive santa barbara, for those days when you just want to pop into a sit and enjoy the view. skydive santa barbara for those days when VAFB lets one off and an instructor and former DZO get a great shot of themselves falling by a $M rocket. (check out the latest parachutist for the pic). skydive santa barbara for those days when you get off work early and you want to make the sunset load...show me the sunset at 12K, over the ocean, with the islands in the background, and i'll show you a young man without a care in the world.

anywhere that i can go, and feel comfortable, is a good dz, imho. i just wish i went more often.
Does whisky count as beer? - Homer
There's no justice like angry mob justice. - Skinner
Be careful. There's a limited future in low pulls - JohnMitchell

We have the best landing area

This is true. Of all the DZs I've jumped at your landing area is the best.B|

Plus, you jump there. :)

Ahhh.. Your so sweet...:$

Now if we could just get more people to jump there it would be a great DZ..:)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!