Frenchy68

I just nailed myself to my desk!

I was playing with tools, and nailed my left hand to my desk.
It hurts.
What should I do?

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Well, I'm afraid if I remove it, it may do even more damage to the hand. I don't have wire cutters handy...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Take pictures. Post them here. Continue making posts about how you don't think its as bad as people here (who almost none have any medical training to begin with) are making it out to be and then refuse to go see a doctor about it.

That should take care of you! :)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

If you are serious CALL 911, CALL 911, CALL 911 What ever you do do not pull the nail out.

<---- thinks to self (frenchy is working to hard and screwing with us all why he sits through another meetng with his laptop)

Seriously though, if you did do that you can SERIOUSLY damage your hand trying to remove the nail.

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

I was playing with tools, and nailed my left hand to my desk.
It hurts.
What should I do?

Umm....

You should wait until you get the expert medical advice available on this website.

Then, you should debate back and forth with the people that gave you the advice.

An infection will begin to spread so you should post pics of it asking if it is normal to be swollen and green.

Finally your arm will rot and fall off...thus eliminating to need to go to the doctor.

This will make you post whore of the year and save you a visit to the doc!

Good luck. :D

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

>What should I do?

Find a hand surgeon that posts on this forum, ask them what to do, then ignore their advice. Keep asking what to do until someone gives you an answer you like, then do that. Then write a long post complaining about how there's a big infection in your hand now.

At the end of it all at least you'll have a new nickname (righty.)

I think I'm losing sensations in my right foot. I had my assistant drop a bowling bowl on it, and i didn't feel anything. Would the nail in the left hand affect my right foot? Do you think it's bad?

I think I'm losing sensations in my right foot. I had my assistant drop a bowling bowl on it, and i didn't feel anything. Would the nail in the left hand affect my right foot? Do you think it's bad?

Drink more absinthe and it really won't matter. ;)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Get another, yet smaller, nail and nail it through. That will push out the old one and allow for the smaller one to slip through afterwards:P
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Frenchy if you are in serious need of medical help, I can drive up there and force feed it to you! ;)

And... what were you thinking playing with tools????? Especially in your sober state.... you should know better!

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Find a hand surgeon that posts on this forum, ask them what to do, then ignore their advice. Keep asking what to do until someone gives you an answer you like, then do that. Then write a long post complaining about how there's a big infection in your hand now.

Thanks Bill. Now can I jump that Stiletto loaded at 2:1? Please?

Thanks Bill. Now can I jump that Stiletto loaded at 2:1? Please?

Of course you can. The Stiletto is old and outdated, thus safe for newbies to learn swooping and low toggle hooks on.

Please do not take this seriously.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Of course you can. The Stiletto is old and outdated, thus safe for newbies to learn swooping and low toggle hooks on.

Cool!B|
I'll try it when I jump that building this week end.
You guys are great. You make me forget that my hand is now the size of Kansas.

Can I come over and pour alcohol on the wound?

I like pouring alcohol on people's wounds. :)

I prefer salt.

To each his.her own... :D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1