GogglesnTeeth

Weekend Numbers??? 1/26/06-1/29/06

i even made a jump with funks and he didn't kill me!!! yay!!!

Ha. No need for me to do that, you manage to come close enough to doing it yourself on your landings:)

hey now... that was a classy landing. i should get an award for it. and it was pretty soft. someone just needs to go cut the grass damnit. note to self... don't drag your toes in tall grass. it is very difficult to recover. :ph34r:

:S:6:1

BEEEER!! Jumped on Sunday, 6 jumps total, 4 shots for the pond, got nice water on three of them..

and 1 jump on the VELO!! :D
Tried out a friend's Velocity 120.. What a canopy, in flight it feels like you're a fighter pilot and on landing.. well... it still feels like a jet fighter.. the whole package, even the stopping power.

I am not buying one yet.. Going to try to stay off "The Crack" for at least one more season but I will try them for sure and get some decent jumps on them. I love my Sabre2 openings and the canopy can GO as well.. took it across the pond 3 times and it's able to hang with the big boyZ

Iwan

Tried out a friend's Velocity 120.. What a canopy, in flight it feels like you're a fighter pilot and on landing.. well... it still feels like a jet fighter.. the whole package, even the stopping power.

Uh oh. Iwan feels the need...

The need... for speed.:D

Uh oh. Iwan feels the need...

The need... for speed.:D

I do.. but I won't abandon my favorite canopies just yet.. :P SABRE2 all the way!

[:/]/2/2

Meant to get a couple more jumps, but on my second jump I did my first reserve ride, spent the rest of the day in the woods looking for the main. Found it, no joy with the free bag and pilot chute.

Can't wait to get back out.