Andy_Copland

Is she a keeper

Ok heres the deal

The pictures attached are of a girl i met. We arranged a date and we got talking about skydiving (i mentioned it before but didnt go into too much detail) and she seriously took note of the things i said without asking stupid questions, for example

1.) How high do you go back up when you pull
2.) Can you talk in freefall
3.) Is it windy etc etc

Then she later refered to the equipment as a rig!

Im thinking too good to be true but then im thinking fuck these blondes might not be that dumb actually. :|

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Ok heres the deal

The pictures attached are of a girl i met. We arranged a date and we got talking about skydiving (i mentioned it before but didnt go into too much detail) and she seriously took note of the things i said without asking stupid questions, for example

3.) Is it windy etc etc

Im thinking too good to be true but then im thinking fuck these blondes might not be that dumb actually. :|

She is damn sure cute on the outside!

Find out what she's like on the inside.

Walt

Ask briguy for advice on freaking out chicks that you've only gone on one date with. ;) But seriously, she sounds like someone worth getting to know better. And she's damned cute. I'd go out with her... if I swung that way, anyway. :ph34r::D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Im on the phone to her now having a giggle about it. Vote No its really depressing her :D. She asked me to mention she even got me a cold drink in the morning in her hot pants to express her love for me... it was amazing :)

Oh she'll tandem... Shes already expressed interest in a jump involving a 120mph kiss ;)

And when she'll be at the DZ she'll ask if she can go on the "backseat" of the tandem, and you'll tehn find out she's a tandem master, maybe an AFFI, and she let you play the "I'm the MAN, I'm a skydiver" role. She's not only cute, I bet she's smart too.

Keep us updated.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Ok heres the deal

3.) Is it windy etc etc

She is damn sure cute on the outside!

Find out what she's like on the inside.

Walt

Yea, when you find out what she look like on the inside, post those pics to help us decide!:D:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Im on the phone to her now having a giggle about it. Vote No its really depressing her :D. She asked me to mention she even got me a cold drink in the morning in her hot pants to express her love for me... it was amazing :)

I was going to, but that second pic was even better...:S

You have a lucky find and if u 2 dont work out, im up for a relocation. :P

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

Yeah and here is the girl I dated last night. Is she a keeper? Oh and then she went home with me and we did it all night and in the morning she made me breakfast in bed and then gave me a massage and then.... Oh and the best thing, my wife was totally down with it!

We are all sitting here right now having a good giggle about it!:D

Mate im just out of a 7 year relationship and have no need to tell porkies. Infact i was so nervous about her inviting me to her place for a movie and food that i blew her out and said i had other plans, ended up having the date on a Monday :|