shropshire

Coolest Sport in the Winter games?

I have to say Aerials! I race boarder-x for a few years when I used to compete and it is intense but nothing compared to Aerials.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Curling! ;)

I really do like curling - sorry - I know - "fuck off Turtle"

but that saying is getting old.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

fuck off turtle... someone had to do it right? >:(
I actually used to play curling with some friends on that olympics game they had on N64, granted it was usually when we were hammered. For the record curling would be way better if they played it like we did, you have to yell and taunt and try to break the peoples concentration on the other team, especially when he is using the broom.;)

Greenie in training.

fuck off turtle... someone had to do it right? >:(
I actually used to play curling with some friends on that olympics game they had on N64, granted it was usually when we were hammered. For the record curling would be way better if they played it like we did, you have to yell and taunt and try to break the peoples concentration on the other team, especially when he is using the broom.;)

Or something like they have in robot wars - like the hidden doors and conveyor belts -

Curling on STEROIDS!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

:D For some reason I just picture the guy sliding down the ice with a broom and backing onto a conveyor belt that dumped him into a trap door lol. The bad part is the big ass stone thing would follow him into the trap door and I bet one of those would not feel good hitting your head lol.

Greenie in training.

:D For some reason I just picture the guy sliding down the ice with a broom and backing onto a conveyor belt that dumped him into a trap door lol. The bad part is the big ass stone thing would follow him into the trap door and I bet one of those would not feel good hitting your head lol.

I know!:ph34r:That's why they call it X-treme curling -

:D:D:D:D

Sorry - I'll stop now.

tough to say...the ones I would like to try...

Downhill Skiing (though i do ski already, really would love to actually downhill race, I have done gates)
Skeleton
Bobsled
Boarder Cross
Aerials
Speed Skating

But the one I have to admit looks like an absolute blast...Boarder Cross....:ph34r: I believe there may be skier cross too...not sure. That I could definatly try now :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

They should try the bobsled track on a shovel, that would make a fine olympic sport. :D

With a PC in tow - that would be cool too

They should try the bobsled track on a shovel, that would make a fine olympic sport. :D

Nah, that would just slow them down! They could deploy a tandem drogue at the end to stop them though!;)

Greenie in training.

Nah, that would just slow them down! They could deploy a tandem drogue at the end to stop them though!;)

And random shot puts falling at them - come-one - steer that thing -

And random shot puts falling at them - come-one - steer that thing -

Javelin too!

Greenie in training.