freeflir29

EVERYONE..........Please take notice.....

After the last banning incident I figure people would know that if I intended to hurt anyone's feelings I'd sure as fuck not be afraid to use your name.

Wow, something to be proud of and aspire to.:SWhat about the innocent people that did not do you wrong, did you take the same conviction to publicly apologize on here for that?

Second that.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Now Clay.. Let me assure you that I know for a 100% absolute fact that every single post made on this web site is directed completely at me personally.

I whole heartedly reject your claim that anything else is the truth. Therefore every post you make, I will take as a personal affront, attack and threat.

Please take note that this is my world and you are mealy taking up space in it.

To make up for all the transgressions you have made against me personally, I demand retribution!! I hearby insist that you purchase mass quantities of quality Beer and other intoxicants and deliver it personally to me at the April Farm Boogie.

Then and only then will I consider forgiving you.

How about not airing your dirty laundry in public at all? :|

phhht. but where's the fun in that? this way they have a chance to throw inside-insults around, make each other mad/jealous, attempt to win over public opinion (and by 'public' I mean 'denizens of dizzie dot com) all the while providing me with some entertainment. Well, you know, entertainment in that train wreck sort of way.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality