Thanatos340

Are you an Exhibitionist??

I think we all different comfort levels with Showing off our assets. Where do you stand??

Do you enjoy flashing strangers?? Friends?? Only Close Friends?? Only Intimate Friends??
Would you Flash them in Pubic if there was chance someone else might also see??

Or does you courage depend on your alcohol intake??

BTW!! I love all you female Exhibitionist and appreciate each and every one of you!!

alcohol, no alcohol it doesn't matter.... of course more alcohol i will show assets off quicker :) still though. is all good!

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Would you Flash them in Pubic if there was chance someone else might also see??

Best. Typo. Ever.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I don't consider myself an exhibitionist. I love being nude, but I do it in the privacy of my own home with all shades/drapes drawn and doors locked. It's for myself to only share with a SO, and I tend to date people who are REALLY comfortable with their own nudity. I have only been publicly nude at an outdoor natural hot springs, but I covered up with a towel, as I was entering/exiting the water.

As you know, I posted a photo of myself yesterday in a thread, showing a little cleavage (not nude, not topless), similar to what could be seen in a bathing suit top. I did it because that doesn't suddenly change who I am as a person. It just bothers me that men can post ANYTHING, and women need to fear the repercussions. I cannot get over that. I do NOT like to feel fear, especially about something like that.

So far, every man has been respectful about that picture, and they also know that I am not the kind who would normally post something like that, so it really was viewed as a statement. I'm certainly ok with that.

Edited for typos.

The only man I've ever flashed was my husband. :| -But I do that frequently! :)"Put those damn things away, woman!" :( Must be something to do with the chocolate and cheetos thread. [:/] He sure does enjoy me sending him pics of 'em to his cell phone whilest he's at work though...hmm....

I flashed my boobies to my best (girl) friend about a week ago. She knocked on my front door & I opened the door and flashed my boobies (I still had a bra on though :P). That was funny! :D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

So far, every man has been respectful about that picture, and they also know that I am not the kind who would normally post something like that, so it really was viewed as a statement.

Of course we men are respectful of it. This is not due to the nature or content of the picture, but what is known of the personality and character of the poster. Trust me, Rosa, had it been something you put up in one of your first ten posts, then it would be viewed differently, which can naturally be expected from people.

I am NOT an exhibitionist. Hell, I don't even take my shirt off at my backyard swimming pool. This has much to do with the fact that I am the whitest person who ever lived. of course I am self-conscious about my skin color (and those guys with the harpoons calling out, "The White Whale.").

I figure my big butt is equally white, leading to the posibility of inadvertently blinding people.

There's no way I can be an exhibitionist except for the sake of causing laughter. Maybe I could get away with that, but I take no pleasure in being laughed at.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

You know me Jay, they don't call me reserved lee for nothing. i think people who display any kind of nudity in public should have an automatic ban from any DZ:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?