Thanatos340

Are you an Exhibitionist??

I consider skydivers my brothers and sisters, so I don't know if I am an exhibitionist or not. I don't get naked in public unless very drunk. I have been known to get naked in the chase airplane and swoop the base naked but I have to be in a no gripper needed outside slot. I have done fifty naked jumps or so. I do one at the WFFC every year(or two). I do naked swoops in front of whoever is at the clubhouse at home. Does this make me an exhibitionist, I am not sure. I am considering Organizing a big way at the convention this year if I can get the folks for it. So you people help me out am I an ex or not.. Thanks for the help.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

I think my actions at the Farm last summer (for the lingere boogie) are fairly defining of my feelings on my opinion towards my public nudity.

Oh, and for those that weren't there... I'm not a big fan of being nude in public... (which actually seemed to be a bit of a buzz kill for the group that wanted to Spank my Bare ASS... :S
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I think my actions at the Farm last summer (for the lingere boogie) are fairly defining of my feelings on my opinion towards my public nudity.

Oh, and for those that weren't there... I'm not a big fan of being nude in public... (which actually seemed to be a bit of a buzz kill for the group that wanted to Spank my Bare ASS...

You were there? Hmmm I was on the lingere dive... we had on alot of clothes on... its good you didnt come to the orfun boogie... puddin fights and skinny dipping to clean it off.

Personally I think everyone should always be nekkid unless its cold, then on cold days everyone gets to stay home so they can continue to be nekkid.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

How come the "never" category implies the lights being off? >:(
I am pretty modest most of the time, as far as in public I am not going to show my body off.

However...B| I do like the lights being on, and I am not the type to cover up.:$ ( in private anyway).

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...