d_squared431

Pet Peeves...

I have a few of them. Firsts off I have well over 15 years snow driving over the same mtn. road and I am so tired of those (no offense to most Cali folks) california drivers who think they know how to drive in snow. If there is snow on the road and you dont have a 4x4 or all wheel drive then put chains on and not in the middle of the road around a corner.

The next one is for all the people who wait till the last pill in the bottle to call for a rx refill. Providers have 24-48 hours to do refills. Dont get pissed at the person on the phone and start yelling at them. We do our best to get every refill done that day. Don't expect to even get a refill based on what medicine it is especially if it is a narcotic and you haven't been seen for a year.

It has been one of those days today so sorry for venting.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

The next one is for all the people who wait till the last pill in the bottle to call for a rx refill. Providers have 24-48 hours to do refills. Dont get pissed at the person on the phone and start yelling at them. We do our best to get every refill done that day. Don't expect to even get a refill based on what medicine it is especially if it is a narcotic and you haven't been seen for a year.
\

Can I hear an "AMEN"?!

People who talk on their cell phone while driving while using more hand jestures than Bill Clinton giving a speech to the deaf. Non-verbal communication on a cell phone only makes one look retarded.
These people drive like morons most of the time.

going with the driving thing... i cant stand when 1)people tailgate and 2) people drive with their brights on... combining the two is a super no-no
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

...i cant stand when 1)people tailgate...

Yes, unless you're driving too slow in the fast lane >:( then I'm going to be up your ass for sure!!! :P;)

*not directed at anyone here*

yeah, and when you don't move over after I repeatedly flash my brights at you, i'm going to pull around you tightly, making you piss your f*cking pants, you stupid wanker, esp. if you're some idiotic asshat in a ghetto-mobile with attitude thinking like you own the f*cking fast lane like society owes you something. And for good measure, I just might give you a break check or hock a thick loogie for your windshield after drinking orange juice and chewing oreos. Makes it extra thick and tacky that way. Or maybe throw a dirty nasty diaper on your lovely, sparkly, just washed and polished nigga ride. And then, when you speed up to get on my ass, as if that's going to bother me in my big ass Yukon XL, I'm going to pull out my gun and empty my clip into your piece of shit ride, you f*cking pathetic welfare grabbing crack smoking shit bag. Have a nice day, f*cker.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

yeah, and when you don't move over after I repeatedly flash my brights at you, i'm going to pull around you tightly, making you piss your f*cking pants, you stupid wanker, esp. if you're some idiotic asshat in a ghetto-mobile with attitude thinking like you own the f*cking fast lane like society owes you something. And for good measure, I just might give you a break check or hock a thick loogie for your windshield after drinking orange juice and chewing oreos. Makes it extra thick and tacky that way. Or maybe throw a dirty nasty diaper on your lovely, sparkly, just washed and polished nigga ride. And then, when you speed up to get on my ass, as if that's going to bother me in my big ass Yukon XL, I'm going to pull out my gun and empty my clip into your piece of shit ride, you f*cking pathetic welfare grabbing crack smoking shit bag. Have a nice day, f*cker.

Wow :o

no road rage here, nope, none at all. no, just move along, nothing to see...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I'm tired of all the hearing idiots that are yakking away on cell phones while driving or those people that wear bluetooth wireless thing in their ears EVERYWHERE. They don't realize how stupid they look...

I'm deaf so I don't need a phone. sometimes I think hearing people just need to hear something... anything!

I'm tired of all the hearing idiots that are yakking away on cell phones while driving or those people that wear bluetooth wireless thing in their ears EVERYWHERE. They don't realize how stupid they look...

I'm deaf so I don't need a phone. sometimes I think hearing people just need to hear something... anything!

qua?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I don't have a problem with SUV's really - they're just vehicles, some are more gas efficient than others, good tradeoff for the space and what such vehicles afford drivers in a variety of conditions. But, those assmunches who feel they have to slow down to almost nothing for a frick'n speedbump or driveway??? Dipshits! You're in a freak'n SUV! Don't you see the commericals where they're conquering some vertical and rocky part of the wilderness somewhere??? Shocks and suspension taking the brunt as boulders the size of volkswagons (or near abouts), logs, tumbleweeds, and steep dry-washes bounce under and behind while the driver is humming along in an almost perfect aspect with the horizon. And these dorks slow down to almost a complete stop - some slower! I mean, there's bigger things in life to bitch about, sure - but if something low to the gorund has to creep over that bump or dip, no prob - don't wanna screw up your ride but these butched up suspension things? What's the deal!? I might mess up my heavy-duty suspension! :(:(:(

That's my peeve (for the moment)

I don't have a problem with SUV's really - they're just vehicles, some are more gas efficient than others, good tradeoff for the space and what such vehicles afford drivers in a variety of conditions. But, those assmunches who feel they have to slow down to almost nothing for a frick'n speedbump or driveway??? Dipshits! You're in a freak'n SUV! Don't you see the commericals where they're conquering some vertical and rocky part of the wilderness somewhere??? Shocks and suspension taking the brunt as boulders the size of volkswagons (or near abouts), logs, tumbleweeds, and steep dry-washes bounce under and behind while the driver is humming along in an almost perfect aspect with the horizon. And these dorks slow down to almost a complete stop - some slower! I mean, there's bigger things in life to bitch about, sure - but if something low to the gorund has to creep over that bump or dip, no prob - don't wanna screw up your ride but these butched up suspension things? What's the deal!? I might mess up my heavy-duty suspension! :(:(:(

That's my peeve (for the moment)

me, I actually LOOK for big speed bumps to go fast over... the kids like the jiggly ride in the SUV... wife? she no likey but hey, who asked her anyway!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Poor people piss me off..

I seem to ALWAYS get behind one in the store. They pay for their TV Dinners and pig skins with food stamps, (if not on stamps they have a million cupons) then they buy their cigarettes with cash. Then they take forever to decide what scratch off lotto ticket to buy with their last two bucks. The really bad ones will scratch it off right there.

I always ask myself, are they poor because they are stupid or stupid becasuse they are poor.

And....GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LEFT LANE

--

driving- people who don't signal, people who are on the phone and don't even check before they change lanes or abruptly brake to make a turn without signaling. people driving sports or sproty cars going 5- 10 miles under the speed limit.

at shows- the drunk guy who keeps yelling the name of the band(s) while in the beer line at the back of the venue while facing away from the stage. people who duck down and try to burrow thier way through peoples legs to get closer to the stage.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

no road rage here, nope, none at all. no, just move along, nothing to see...

But do you feel better?

I can't stand those people that spout off useless nonsense on the forums -
:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun