Vallerina

How to get revenge on a sibling

My brother and I are close. We hang out a few times a week, and we tell each other many things. However, growing up, he was VERY mean to me sometimes. I just wanted to play with him and his friends, but he always wanted to ditch me. He would do other mean things like pick up the phone and read my diary while I was on the phone with a boy. I was so nice to him, but he could be so cruel.

I've always wanted to get revenge on him. For years and years I thought about how to get back at him for the many evil things he has done. My opportunity came this past weekend. I taught his children (and sent them home with a cd) "Who Let the Dogs Out?" :ph34r: Oh, it's just SO CUTE to hear them sing it over and over and over and over again! :) Tee hee! I tried to think of some more songs, but I'm not sure how I can top that!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

My older brother used to pick on me as well... ultimately I just tried to be better at certain things then him... (like juggling...)

Now a days though we're pretty chill with one another and get along just fine.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Getting revenge on a sibling who has children? Only one word comes to mind...

DRUMS!!! :D:D

That wouldnt work for me in my case as my brother plays drums in a band.

However I made it my lifes effort when the kids were younger to find the coolest most annoying sound making toys I could find :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Oh no! He can throw the drums out!!! I don't think he'd throw his children out!

Get them a Michael Jackson Cd - Bwahahahaha
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Oh no! He can throw the drums out!!! I don't think he'd throw his children out!

Get them a Michael Jackson Cd - Bwahahahaha

Well she made a good point above he can magically make that get lost...

but she can teach them MJ songs :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I did try to teach them "Thriller," but they didn't like it. (Though, one of them likes "Lonely People" by the Beatles....very odd to hear a 4-year old sing it.)

In all fairness, I'm pretty sure my brother has our old Thriller record somewhere.

I also think they're a bit too young for "My Humps."
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I did try to teach them "Thriller," but they didn't like it. (Though, one of them likes "Lonely People" by the Beatles....very odd to hear a 4-year old sing it.)

In all fairness, I'm pretty sure my brother has our old Thriller record somewhere.

I also think they're a bit too young for "My Humps."

Teach 'em "Jayne 's Got A gun"

or Life in the fast lane.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Hahahaha! What a great site! I think I'll teach them "I've Got You Babe" next!!!!

What's tha one song - about Suzie - and the piece of glass - behind the refridgerator . . . :ph34r:

well...if you are close to him now, DON"T GET REVENGE.....things as adults are harder to forgive....believe me.....I made the mistake of getting back at a sister for childhood trama.....it took over a year to be close again!!!!!

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

Teach em this song... ;);)

Djay f/ Shug - It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp Lyrics

[Chorus 2X: Shug - singing] + (Djay)

You know it's hard out here for a pimp (you ain't knowin)
When he tryin to get this money for the rent (you ain't knowin)
For the Cadillacs and gas money spent (you ain't knowin)
[1] Because a whole lot of bitches talkin shit (you ain't knowin)
[2] Will have a whole lot of bitches talkin shit (you ain't knowin)

[Djay]
In my eyes I done seen some crazy thangs in the streets
Gotta couple hoes workin on the changes for me
But I gotta keep my game tight like Kobe on game night
Like takin from a ho don't know no better, I know that ain't right
Done seen people killed, done seen people deal
Done seen people live in poverty with no meals
It's fucked up where I live, but that's just how it is
It might be new to you, but it's been like this for years
It's blood sweat and tears when it come down to this shit
I'm tryin to get rich 'fore I leave up out this bitch
I'm tryin to have thangs but it's hard fo' a pimp
But I'm prayin and I'm hopin to God I don't slip, yeah

[Chorus]

[Djay]
Man it seems like I'm duckin dodgin bullets everyday
Niggaz hatin on me cause I got, hoes on the tray
But I gotta stay paid, gotta stay above water
Couldn't keep up with my hoes, that's when shit got harder
North Memphis where I'm from, I'm 7th Street bound
Where niggaz all the time end up lost and never found
Man these girls think we prove thangs, leave a big head
They come hopin every night, they don't end up bein dead
Wait I got a snow bunny, and a black girl too
You pay the right price and they'll both do you
That's the way the game goes, gotta keep it strictly pimpin
Gotta have my hustle tight, makin change off these women, yeah

[Chorus]

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

well...if you are close to him now, DON"T GET REVENGE.....things as adults are harder to forgive....believe me.....I made the mistake of getting back at a sister for childhood trama.....it took over a year to be close again!!!!!

Um this isnt quite that tramatic..come on she is teaching her nephews to sing silly annoying songs..not like she is doing something horrible. It is just a silly prank with no ones feelings hurt.. :|
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I don't have any great sibling revenge stories, but here's a pretty extreme one involving my dad...

When I was about seventeen, my dad and I had this puerile game of jumping out of random places and screaming, presumably to see if we could induce a heart attack in the other. One day, as I left the bathroom early in the morning, tired and bleary-eyed, he jumped out of a linen closet, and I very nearly shit myself, and simultaneously solved the problem of being tired.

I vowed revenge, and I knew it must be served cold.

A few weeks later, I had an epiphany. Dad's bathroom, upon entry, is scarcely more than a metre wide, but then opens up. The ceiling, however, was about four metres, with a standard 2.x metre door. As someone who did a fair bit of rock climbing back then, I knew I could easily get up there and hold that position for quite some time. I climbed up there shortly after dad got home from work that night, and I laid in wait, like a trapdoor spider from hell. Dad, not suspecting treachery in the neutral ground of the bathroom, walked in and prepared himself for action. I waited, barely containing a preemptive laugh, until I heard his piss hitting the water. Then I dropped from above and screamed at the top of my lungs.

My father is a man of... amusing reflexes, and that day was not one to disappoint. As he screamed like a schoolgirl being chased by a maniacal ice cream vendor, he spun (thankfully away from me), spraying urine all over the bathroom. A glorious side effect of this was the floor rapidly losing its status as a high-traction surface, and he slipped, tumbling into a puddle of his own urine, and there he lay, laughing hysterically and whimpering at the same time. My sense of self preservation kicking in, I did the only logical thing: I ran into my room, barely able to breathe from laughing, tears of mirth streaming from my cheecks, and then I locked the door, and collapsed on my bed.

The next day, after returning from the chiro, dad solemnly called a truce, because the chiro said he had strained his back during the incident, and was not allowed to be shocked in such a manner for several weeks.

Victory was mine. Oh yes... victory was mine. To this day, he still looks up upon entering a bathroom if he doesn't know exactly where I am.B|
cavete terrae.