millertime24

Lookie what I just ordered!!

Anyone use one of these? Do you like it if you do? Guess all I need now is a helmet to put it in.;) I'm thinking something like the secong picture.

Darth Vader won't hear much with a VISO strapped to the side of his hat.:S:S:P:P

The optima is very cool. I don't have one but everybody I know that does seems to like it.
I just got a VISO and can't figure out why you have to tie it to the hand strap with a piece of string. It seems like L&B would come up with something a bit more technically sophisticated.

Anyone use one of these? Do you like it if you do? Guess all I need now is a helmet to put it in.;) I'm thinking something like the secong picture.

I only have two jumps on mine but so far I like it. The slow speed canopy warnings are nice. Just be sure to read the entire manual after you get it and then go through the setup a few time.

I like the Optima and have used it on most of my jumps.

I use a Viso and a Neptune for visual and have found the Neptune to be more accurate when wingsuiting. My freefall times are closer to those I jump with. The Viso would be as much as 15 seconds off. Even when set in the "slow fall" mode.

That aside...L&B rocks and I've had excellent luck with their customer service.