femjumper

Virgin Want-to-be diver where do i start?

I have researched the local laws since moving to this state.. Did I mention I want to move back to Texas? :(

I understand its tandom 1st.. no exceptions.. which is fine by me..

But where do i go from there???

Sharon

What exactly do you want to do?

Walt

I have researched the local laws since moving to this state.. Did I mention I want to move back to Texas? :(

But where do i go from there???

Sharon

Ummm... I think we have to take care of your virginity on the ground first...;)

Go to your local DZ they will be able to help!!!B|
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Ummm... I think we have to take care of your virginity on the ground first...

That is NOT true!!
That can also be taken care of in the plane on the ride to altitude.:P:D

Seriously.. Tandem is not absolutely require to be first. There are several Training methods available. Talk to you LOCAL dropzone and they will tell you which options they offer.

Come on you guys....haven't you told this gal, that a sky virgin's first time tandem jump is free, if she does it naked? None of the t-shirts or shorts over the rig count.

What do you think we are a like a bunch rabid dogs, desprate to get any woman naked oogle at them.. :S

Oh, Wait :$ most of us are... :D:D:D

not me of course... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

WOW,, I think Ill answer all the questions in 1 reply if that is okay?

As for being a virgin... cough, cough, cough, lost that yrs ago.

Some of yall asked what I am wanting in this adventure I'm about to become apart of, Just to be able to jump.. Once would be great. Anymore then that,,Yeah Ill be hooked Which is what I am very much wanting..

Been watching yall drop from the clouds for yrs.. Now its my turn to get on the "band wagon" and take the leep..

S.

WOW,, I think Ill answer all the questions in 1 reply if that is okay?

As for being a virgin... cough, cough, cough, lost that yrs ago.

Some of yall asked what I am wanting in this adventure I'm about to become apart of, Just to be able to jump.. Once would be great. Anymore then that,,Yeah Ill be hooked Which is what I am very much wanting..

Been watching yall drop from the clouds for yrs.. Now its my turn to get on the "band wagon" and take the leep..

S.

Just once is never enough, the best way to find out if this is really for you is to go to a dz and do a tandem jump. You'll know long before your feet touch the ground if it's for you or not. If it is finding instruction is the easy part. Affording your new hobby is a totally different story... :D
Virginity is optional... ;)
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Kinda like tata chips? lol Yeah I know you cant get hooked in 1 or 2 jumps...

And your right; Ill know on the 1st jump I'll know if this is something I will ever want to do again..

As for $$$ hell I cant take it with me.. Might as well have fun with it now!!!

S.

Kinda like tata chips? lol Yeah I know you cant get hooked in 1 or 2 jumps...

And your right; Ill know on the 1st jump I'll know if this is something I will ever want to do again..

As for $$$ hell I cant take it with me.. Might as well have fun with it now!!!

S.

Don't fool yourself... I was hooked on the first jump, and I'm sure many others were too... So, find yourself a dz and head out there tomorrow or Sunday and take a look around, if they aren't too busy you might even get your first jump that day...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Don't fool yourself... I was hooked on the first jump, and I'm sure many others were too... So, find yourself a dz and head out there tomorrow or Sunday and take a look around, if they aren't too busy you might even get your first jump that day...

And to boot tomorrow is Safety day across the US... which means that there will likely be more great information floating around then then normal weekends. B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Ok, I don't know how it works in the US. But in Canada, you can jump tandem or by yourself the first time.

I did tandem, the first three. I wouldn't have had it any other way. There is something about being in freefall your first time with someone who has done it thousands of times that does wonders.

I say go tandem, but that is just my 2 cents.

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

A friend of mine says, "Who would you rather have as your tandem master? The guy with 4 cutaways or the guy with zero ?"

The answer is, "The person with the most experience in dealing with emergency situations successfully."

Do a tandem. That person has more experience than you after doing a first-jump course. Relax and enjoy your first.

There is plenty of time to do the FJC later.