IUD_User

Can a man feel a women’s orgasm?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C'mon, that answer *wasn't* for me!!!!!

Walt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too late man... these women don't miss anything...

Yeah, and they tend to not *forget* screwups.

Ooooh Walt, looks like you'll be getting as much poontang as me :|
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Yes! My hunny can definitely feel that region "pumping":P

isn't that the biological intent... (I mean other then the pleasure factor...)as I understand it the primary reason for a female orgasm is to help pull semen deeper into the um... passage... thus improving the chances for subsiquent impregnation of an egg with semen.

I imagine it's also the reason women are generally more able to have mutiple orgasms as well... B|

some day I hope to test this theory... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:D:D:D

Let's face it.

It was only a matter of time before someone said something resembling Walt's remark.

It's like he jumped on the grenade.

:|

:D:D

True, it was only a matter of time and I appreciate Walt taking one for the team... better he land on the grenade than me... :D:D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Can a man feel a women’s orgasm?

I hear that some women contract and expand for a sort of squeezing feeling during orgasm but I don't have a penis so I've never felt it.

I do. -Have those contractions, I mean. (Not have a penis. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

It really depends-with the ex, I never felt it-but she was nice enough to call me and tell me:(

Unfortunately for me, I am in the same situation. But I always try to call and let the Streaker know when I've had one. He however only tells me about his when I call and ASK. Ok, so I ask alot..
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Yes you can. If you stop moving when you are inside her. You can feel it pulse and throbing. Its very cool!

True, but she has to be in the right position. I find one leg up with the other down twisted around her right leg and my left arm around my head holding her left leg which is twisted one half rotation around my back is most effective. Of course, the more women you add to the situation, the more likely you are to experience said effect. :$B|:$

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

Absolutely! Well, I can anyways. When my girlfriend orgasms, her legs tense up and then start to go wild. She gets so tense that I can't even move, and have to wait for the orgasm to subside before I start going at it again.

A tell-tale way of knowing if a girl orgasms is to look at her nipples. The outside of them will get all shriveled up before shes about to come, and then they will go back to normal after she orgasms. It's pretty cool - try it out!

I hear that some women contract and expand for a sort of squeezing feeling during orgasm but I don't have a penis so I've never felt it.

I do. -Have those contractions, I mean.

Ditto. My hubby seems to enjoy it...or he hasn't complained atleast.LOL!:$

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

A tell-tale way of knowing if a girl orgasms is to look at her nipples. The outside of them will get all shriveled up before shes about to come, and then they will go back to normal after she orgasms. It's pretty cool - try it out!

DO NOT start giving out definitives like this, man! One of two things will happen:

1.) Some women don't have that reaction, then men that read your post will feel incompetent and think their SO is faking it

or

2.) Some women ARE faking it and you just f*'d up some guy's confidence by revealing it!!

:D:D:D:D
~Jaye

DO NOT start giving out definitives like this, man! One of two things will happen:

1.) Some women don't have that reaction, then men that read your post will feel incompetent and think their SO is faking it

or

2.) Some women ARE faking it and you just f*'d up some guy's confidence by revealing it!!

Despite rumor to the contrary, some men fake orgasms too.

Walt

or

Despite rumor to the contrary, some men fake orgasms too.

Walt

WALT!!! That's a man secret.. sheesh... next thing you know you'll be teaching them the secret handshake... :D:D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

WALT!!! That's a man secret.. sheesh... next thing you know you'll be teaching them the secret handshake... :D:D

Oh, fuck it. I'll confess. I don't generally talk about my sexual past but I'll talk about this one thing.

I had an SO who was a real pain in the ass because she would start fights just because she liked "makeup sex". I was often still pissed off at her behavior when we had the supposed makeup sex. Most times I really wasn't even interested in having sex with her at the time. After she climaxed a few times I would fake an orgasm. I could do that because I used condoms.

There--I said it. Sometimes guys fake orgasm too.

edited to add:
Don't expect me to post a poll on this crap. I've been beat down enough lately!:D

Oh, and don't worry--the secret handshake is safe.

Walt

Yup, that pretty well desribes it! :)

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

:o Oh, great....and here I thought fellatio was going so well, when he may have been faking it the whole time! >:(

Wait...a...minute....

Very funny!!! Unless your partner is wearing a condom, faking it during oral really isn't something you need to worry about.

Walt

:o Oh, great....and here I thought fellatio was going so well, when he may have been faking it the whole time! >:(

Wait...a...minute....

Very funny!!! Unless your partner is wearing a condom, faking it during oral really isn't something you need to worry about.

Walt

Reeeeeaally? :D
~Jaye