IUD_User

Can a man feel a women’s orgasm?

Well seeing as i just posted about this matter i better make a point... I suppose it depends on the women and how long and intimitly you know each other.

My ex would get cramp in the toes and finish up laying for a good five minutes just now and then tensing up. With my new girlfriend....ok lets not go there again. Anyway my point is if you pay attention you can pick up the signs.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I think, when she's humpin' your face and about to rip your ears off, might be a clue.

Silly boys. You guys make me laugh.

That's the whole idea! You don't notice us peeling your clothes off with our eyes, while you're laughing!:D:D

Chuck

With most women, you can definitely notice the signs.

With some women it is more difficult to notice it.

With others, it's so unmistakeable that you'd have to be seriously into that football game to not notice it.:P ;)

Seriously, each woman is different. Some erupt like a geyser. Others clamp down like a vice and push you out. Still others get goosebumps. With many it's difficult to tell for the first few times until you recognize it.

Each woman is different, and should be treated as such. Which is why women are so wonderful.

My wife is hotter than your wife.