SkydiveStMarys

Men in uniform..Holy Crap!!

Damn...ok, now for a word from a former USMC Woman...Uniforms present an air of authority that we associate with mystery, surrender, & power. To control that power through sexual attraction & action, transfers that power and control back to us & actually increases & validates our feeling of authority. It was asked how women feel about men in uniform...for me it is a total turn on...don't cuff me baby, muff me. You asked how men feel about women in uniforms, but never asked how women feel about women in uniform...same thing...muff me baby.
I served way back in '76, here is on old bootcamp pic of me...I was not very authoritive looking, rather had the sweet n innocent look. However my time serving in military created me into the strong character person I am today. That's the whole key...uniform says Strength!

[ You say that...

but you should just try ripping the uniform off of a woman in the military and helping her out. otherwise dude, you won't ever find out what you are missin. ]

Reword that to say : .....what mission you are missin.

In reply to Acensky: .....Women's non attractive uniforms is to keep you horny dogs at bay....Woof Woof....keep yer stinky T-shirt.

You know, I thought of them, right after I hit the post botton..We have Navy guys all over our county due to Kingsbay Naval Base...they wear white alot...and yeah..hell their cute!! I think of Richard Gear in an Officer and a Gentlemen...WooHoo!!

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

What about those sailor uniforms??? They are white, and definately do it for me!! Cool

Alright.... Here is a picture of me at the Duanesburg NY DZ in my crackerjacks about to do a uniformed skydive.
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

No, she didn't wear a uniform, but her brother is in the Marines. The pic that you have of Sandra Hubby..she also tried to get into the Marines, but the recruiter made her feel like a bimbo. She is actually a very smart woman. The sister that I dated is just as pretty, but VERY down to earth. They have a farm in Norton, Ohio. Our first date was....skydiving! Took her out for a tandem.

I'm originally from the Tacoma, WA area...we have navy bases, army bases, air force bases...and I'm an Army brat...so just sort of something I couldn't avoid, being attracted to men in uniforms.

Isn't every girl lookin for someone that reminds her of her daddy??:$

How about you? Any freudian reasons you are attracted to men in uniform???...that you'll admit to anyway:P
To borrow a line from Squeak...MY LIFE ROCKS!! HOW'S YOURS??!!!

You'll probably like this one too! This was I think my 40th jump a few years ago. I've got it on video with the tune to Top Gun. Kind of silly I know but they made for great pics. Anyone else out there like a skydiving sailor?
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

But how do the guys here feel about women in uniform????

Give me a platoon of them; send me to the field for sixty days and I'll let you know. :ph34r:
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

There is no polite way to describe my feelings for men in uniform. They make me happy. Confirming that a big percentage of skydivers are current/former military made my day when I decided to check out the USPA website.

I won't have anything skydiving-related to contribute for a while (bring on May 5th and AFF, already!), but I can talk men in uniform all day.

Jen
"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." - Winston Churchill

I would say you're definitely not alone.

I have a serious thing for military uniforms. I'm a sucker for a man with a big gun. ;)

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Could you put me on your list of Rebecca worshippers ? Been a fan for a long time.:$

Dude, TOTALLY!! B|B|;) (:$)

'K, that's 2, 2 Rebecca worshippers! Ah ah ah!

Anyone else? :|

Well, you've always had me. And I suspect that if GTA were reading this thread, you'd be able to add him to your list of worshippers too.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb